- No. - I said and he started following me.

- Then you aren't going to need it? - he said as he was near me.

- No. I read it everyday. So I know it to good. - I said. And looked around but nobody was there. Maybe everyone was in school or at work I thought. I stepped in the water. It wasn't really cold. Then Peter stepped in after me. He had never traveled with me like this, so he was confused at first but then I told him what to do.

The first time I traveled like this I was maybe 13-14 years old. And the first time I traveled with someone else was when I was 19 years old. It was with Pietro. He volunteered for trying it even he know he could die. I think that's the time I started having feelings for him.

- Are you ready? - I asked Peter.

- Yeah. - he said.

I nodded and then the water was around us. I saw him looking around in excitement. The next second we were in a middle of a burning forest.

- Okay stay here. And if I get back than goodbye - I said to him and left him in a water orb.

I went to where I thought it was the strongest the fire. I stood there and started making something like a fire tornado. When I started making it I felt how hot is the fire ofc, and how easy was working with it.

I started to see a vision again like last time but now it was way stronger. I could see every single details of the compound. I wanted to start walking towards it but I couldn't move my leg.

- Come on! - I shouted. - Just fucking leave me go home! -

I tried again and again but I couldn't move forward. I tried to bring the fire closer but instead of coming closer it flied through my heart. Then all of the fire went inside me.

- Y/n! - I heard Peter shouting.

As all the fire was gone he went closer to me. And with the fire the vision was gone. I felt on my knees. My chance to go home was gone. I felt on my knees.

But I felt different like last time I tried. Now I wasn't tired at all. I felt so much energy and felt powerful.

- Are you okay? - I heard Peter ask. He still had water around him.

- Good. Compared to I just lost another chance of going home. - I said.

- Do you want to go home? - he asked.

- Yeah. We better go before they find us. - I said and a three second later we were in the park again.

- What happened back there? - he asked as we stepped out of the water.

- The power was enough but I couldn't walk towards the vision of the compound. So I tried to make the vision come closer to me but instead of this I collected the energy. - I said as we started walking away from the park.

- Oh, ok. - he said then thought for a second. - You did it like this last time right? I mean like a tornado? Like when you teleport? - he asked.

- Yeah I did. - I said. I told him like 400 times.

- And before that you did it like an orb. Right? - he asked like he is going to solve something.

- Yeah. But why are you asking it? - I asked as we were walking in the street.

- What if you aren't doing it like you teleport. What if you are doing it like a wall or floor? - he asked. - 'Cause then maybe you can move towards the vision. - he said.

- Where did you learnt about the multiverse traveling? - I asked happily. - I'm so happy you are smart. -

- Thanks. - he said. - And what if.....- he started but then looked back.

- Peter what's wrong? - I asked.

But instead of answering he just grabbed my hand then turned right to a dead end and started putting on his super suit.

- What happened Peter? - I asked worriedly.

- There is a fight 10 street away. I need to help. -

- We need to help. You are not alone. - I said. He was in his super suit now and walking out to the street.

- Okay. You can come. If you can catch me. - he said and swung away.

- Great. So I am running. - I said and started to ran. - I am not Steve fucking Rogers to run. -

When I arrived an looked at my left I saw Peter fighting against a big guy. Peter looked like he can do so I looked right. If there is a god he hates me. 'Cause I saw Bucky Barnes and Sam flying above him. I saw they were fighting against a lot of man.

- Barnes bend down. - I shouted at him and he did as I told him. And the next second the two guy he was fighting was stabbed in the middle of their chests with a big spike.

I went over to him and said. - Your welcome. -

- I didn't asked for help. - he said.

- But you needed. - I said and throw some knife at the enemies.

Then Sam landed next to us and said.

- Oh, Y/n long time no see. How you doing? -

- Great. And you? - I asked back.

- Good. And what... - he started.

- Talk after we beat them up. Okay? - I heard Bucky as he started fighting again. I followed him.

After all the bad guy was on the ground Bucky pushed me to a dead end street.

- What are you doing? - I asked him.

- I know about your little secret. - he said.

- What secret? - I asked him.

- That you are from another universe. That in that universe you are my child. - he said.

- How do you... - I started my new question.

- Fury told me. - he said. I'm going to kill Fury. How could he tell him?

- When? -

- The day you jumped out of the car. I wanted to know the answer and Fury always knows everything. - he said.

- Great. - I said and started walking in a circle. - He told you. Now you know it. Who else he told. Maybe the whole Shield knows now because they want to find me. And Shield always get what they want. Then I have to hide under ground or.. or.. -

- Hey calm down. - I heard Bucky but in a softer voice as he stopped me from going in a circle. - Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. -

- Okay. - I said. - I didn't know you have a softer side. - I said and smiled at him.

- Yeah. - he smiled too. - The same goes for you. - he said

- Ouch that hurted. - I said and he hugged me.

- Oh I see my best friend and my new friend getting along already. - I heard Sam behind Bucky. I saw Peter sitting on a building watching us.

- He knows? - I whispered in Bucky's ear.

- No. - he whispered back. I smiled and nodded.

- Then we need to tell him. - I said.

After I stepped away from Bucky, I looked at Sam.

- What I am going to say is going to be a little shocking. - I said and as he nodded to continue, so I told him.