"You okay, bubs?" I whispered in Lizzie's ear. She shook her head no. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm tired and I don't feel well." She told me.

"You want to go back to our room?" I offered. We shared an apartment a minute or two from campus with Scar, Flo and Brie. It was originally the four of them and I lived with Evans, Robert and Jeremy. When Lizzie and I decided to live together we couldn't afford an apartment for the two of us and I said I would move in with her and the girls so that she didn't have to be surrounded with so much testosterone.

"Yeah." She said wanting to go home. Neither of us had anymore lessons today so we didn't have to worry about coming back.

"Guys were gonna go back. See you later." We all said out goodbyes and made our way home.

--

That evening we watched movies together. Lizzie wasn't feeling well and ended up being sick a few times but luckily it was Friday so she had a few days to recover.

But she didn't. She kept being ill every evening. On Sunday I decided to make her chicken curry because that's her favourite but when I placed it in front of her she politely declined saying it made her feel sick. All chicken seems to do that at the moment which is unusual but maybe she saw something that's put her off.

--

On Monday I had a day full of classes but Scarlett only had one first thing so she went straight back home and stayed with Lizzie for the rest of the day.

All throughout my classes I couldn't concentrate. I was worried about if Lizzie was okay. Was Scarlett taking care of her properly?

When I got home I went straight to our room and Lizzie was crying in Scars arms. This really confused me.

"Hey. Lizzie, bubs what's wrong?" I asked. I sat next to her and gently rubbed her back in small circles. "Baby?" I questioned again after she didn't answer.

"The bathroom." Was all she replied with. I looked at Scar confused. She gestured for me to go into the bathroom. She then got up to leave but Lizzie just held her tighter so she stayed.

When u stepped into the modern bathroom I was really confused. What was I supposed to be seeing? I looked around for any abnormalities. That was when my gaze rested on something on the counter. Shit. I turned the plastic stick over. Double shit. I wasn't ready for that responsibility. I wasn't even done in college. I couldn't deal with this.

I walked out the bathroom, out the bedroom, out the apartment and went to the boys place. I needed to get away.

Lizzie POV

When he left I cried harder into Scars shoulder.

"Does he not love me anymore Scar? He's going to leave me. Isn't he? I'm so stupid!" I scoled myself.

"Hey! You aren't stupid. He just needs time to think. This is a lot and very sudden. Give him some time and if he does leave I'll still be here for you. So will Brie and Flo and I'm sure the boys will be too. You won't be alone Lizzie." She comforted me and hugged me tighter.

I thought for definite he was going to leave and want nothing to do with this baby. I didn't think he was a bad person but I know he struggles with responsibility.

Like Scarlett said. I just have to give him a but of time.

Alex (you) POV
When I knocked on the door Chris opened it.

"Hey man. What you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Liz?" I didn't reply. I walked in and went straight to the liquor cabinet, remembering where it was from when I lived there. Probably not the best way to deal with the situation but it was the way I was choosing.