𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

kyogoku house: y/n, and where zenitsu, and hinatsuru went missing

inside a certain room where the master of the brothel is currently mourning over his dead wife. he held her kimono with bloodstain dried upon the clothing.

"what happened to zenko and hinatsuru. answer quickly and don't look back." said uzui as he held a kunai in front of the man's neck, threatening him to speak up.

the man stared forward with horror written all over his face as he tried to remain calm despite the sweat dripping down his face, and the tremble of his body.

"zenko vanished."

"hinatsuru got sick so she went to a more lowly brothel."

explained the man, his breath shortened as he tried to grasp the situation he's currently in.

his life is being threatened by an unknown person who wants information about the previous prostitutes that they've bought.

"say what's on your mind now, who do you suspect?" questioned uzui with a low tone of voice, not wanting someone from the outside to rescue the poor old man who's in the verge of collapsing from fear.

"trust me, and talk. i will definitely kill whoever it is, i will avenge your losses." comforted uzui as he heard the rapid breathing of the old man.

"an oiran named warabihime, she lives in a room in the northern part of the building where the sun doesn't penetrate. and base of her actions lately, i think she have malicious intentions towards the new lady i brought in, y/n." 

spoke the old man.

he heard a swish of wind, turning around he saw no one in the room causing him to sigh in relief. he grip the clothing as he prayed for that person to be able to avenge everyone who lost their lives from that evil woman.

uzui who's movements had quickly reach the room where the oiran lives. he opened the window and was greeted by an empty room. 

"not here. she's probably out hunting people, or worse she probably got to y/n but i know she can handle herself. for now, i'll head to hinatsuru's location while continuing to search for the demon's presence."

"if she's alive, she should have some information. either way, the demon will head back here at dawn. i'll definitely put an end to this with my own hands."

thought uzui to himself as he run and jump from roof to roof as he headed towards hinatsuru, one of his wives. 

tanjiro had been running from roof to roof earlier, but came into a stop once he sensed a demon presence in the previous place he's been. currently hurrying, he went back to the tokito house where koinatsu's staying. 

he opened the windows of koinatsu's room and there he found koinatsu binded in the demon's cloth. her body gone, while the head remains untucked from the cloth. 

"you a demon hunter?" 

"so you came indeed." 

"how many of you are there? there was that ugly blonde brat, right? is the pillar coming? he's coming soon, right? you're not a pillar, you seem weak. you do realize i don't want any non-pillars, right? i don't eat dirty old people and abominations." blabbered the demon woman known as daki, an upper moon demon.

daki enjoyed seeing the horrified expression of tanjiro, giggling to herself as she gets reminded of how much she loves seeing humans suffer. 

"LET GO OF HER!" screamed tanjiro despite the fear emitting from his body.

"who do you think you're talking to?" gritted daki, veins forming in her skin as she summon her cloth and attack tanjiro

tanjiro blocked the cloth but wasn't able to withstand the impact as he was shoved by the other side of the building. the room of koinatsu becoming a wreck as the cloth pierced through the walls.