Chapter 1

Xiao Zhan's POV

"Please? A-Lian, A-Qiao, A-Yuan, A-Zhan, Wei-Xiong?" I stared at Shi Qingxuan in disbelief, shaking my head, about to get a migraine any minute because I have no idea why I still remain friend with him even after his nth attempt at such a stupid request.

"If A-Qiao agrees, so will I," I say, full of confidence.

After having spent almost our entire afternoon listening to this theory of Shi Qingxuan, I confirmed our friend went crazy. And since there was no way in the world Shen Qiao would ever agree with such a stupid plan, I had nothing to worry about for now, at least.

"A-Zhan, you're no fun at all! Just help me this once, pleasee!" Shi Qingxuan looked me into the eyes, pleading as I shook my head, glancing down at my phone as I saw a notification flash.

He always asks me for this one time, so I shook my head, holding my head high.

"I will help, A-Xuan." Of course, Xie Lian would; he was the kindest of us all, the one who never knew how to say no to Shi Qingxuan no matter how ridiculous the task would be.

I unlocked my phone, only to once again get faced with a childhood photo of Yibo and me; a smile escaped me.

"Look at yourself, A-Zhan; you've got nothing to lose! You're so hopeless at times that I don't know if you're beyond saving or not!" I sighed, still shaking my head to this ridiculous idea, not wanting to give it a second thought.

"I am not so sure, Qingxuan; I mean, I don't know if my dad would even agree on this." Shi Qingxuan sighed, patting A-Qiao's shoulder.

We all know by now Shen Qiao and his daddy issues, it wasn't like Qi Fengge was a bad adoptive father, but it was just that Shen Qiao asked too much of himself, wanting to prove himself time after time, even when it was already enough.

"We know, we know, but come on, we're about to graduate, and you guys love life is as dead as A-Lian's cooking skills." I bit back a laugh as Xie Lian pouted.

"You know we love you, Xie Lian." Shen Yuan, who hadn't spoken a word about this crazy idea, patted Xie Lian's head.

"But Shi Qingxuan, you've only gotten into a relationship with He Xuan about a week ago, and we're not that desperate to get a lover," Shen Yuan said, but his words held no power.

"You guys might not be desperate, but I am for you guys! I don't want to see all my friends end up as hermits and have to plan all of your funerals and hold speeches about how lovely you guys were but still died all alone!! Come on, Xiao Zhan, when was the last time you actually went on a date?" I frowned, trying to think back only o realize I fell into Qingxuan's trap, but he went on, "Xie Lian, who was your last boyfriend?" Xie Lian smiled guiltily, shrugging his shoulders.

"A-Qiao, have you even had your first kiss?" Shen Qiao looked helplessly around, like a lost puppy, before he proceeded to shake his head.

"And Shen Yuan, when have you ever spoken to Luo Binghe without running away?" Shen Yuan opened his fan, hiding behind it.

As much as we all cared about Shen Yuan, all of us did kind of pity him, h loved Luo Binghe and admired him so much, and yet Bingh didn't even acknowledge Shen Yuan.

Besides that, I wasn't sure if Shen Yuan would agree.

Shen Yuan was the one among us with the best poker face, always upholding a tight facade, letting no emotions through, or he would hide them behind his fan.

"And Wei-Xiong, what about you?" Shi Qingxuan was totally into his role again, dramatic as always.

Shi Qingxuan walked over to Wei Ying, pulling his sleeve.