Introduction!!!

I know, I know AN INTRODUCTION CHAPTER. 

But anyway- I'm too lazy to draw all of them at the moment so take their Gacha forms!

Harlow: Freddy's assistant        

He acts a lot like Freddy and generally is a likable person to be around. (Not a big fan of Roxy's assistant)

Eliza: Chicas Assistant 

She is a very shy girl who is easily flustered. She works at a bakery that's resigns near mazercise. 

She and chica often cook together but chica has been restricted from doing so after blowing up the kitchen 4 times. Chica is constantly in repairs due to the garbage she has eaten and Eliza was hired to prevent chica from doing that. Now chica eats cupcakes and nobody knows where she gets the cupcakes (hmm I wonder who gives them to her....*cough cough* Eliza) 

Roxanne: Roxy's assistant

So, this is really ironic, Roxy's assistant is roxanne. 

these two actually act a lot alike, the reason the raceway is always down is due to them breaking it with their two hour racing sessions. They both are equally good and can never loose to one another. They are pretty much twins. Roxanne enjoys teasing Eliza and loves seeing her flustered so easily. (Roxanne could wink and Eliza.exe would stop working). 

Kari: Monty's assistant

Kari is similar to roxanne in the sense that she is quite confident and will dive into things head first, she annoys the duck out of Monty by constantly throwing golf balls at his head when he annoys her. Often, she is sent to retrieve golf balls from the golf course and steals one each time just to save to Chuck at Monty at any given moment. 

Sol: Sundrops Assistant.

Again: a lot like sundrop and is really good with kids and crafting. His twin sister (Luna) works with Moondrop and is literally the exact opposite of him.  Sol is a HUGE warrior cats fan (as requested by my friend) and often gets lost in conversation while talking about it. 

Amy: Comedy Staff bots assistant 

They are the most emotionless people on the planet. They are somehow incredibly funny and script the jokes for staff bot. 

Eris: One of music mans assistants

Chill, lazy and overall enjoys being around music man. Doesn't help a lot and just vibes with music man after hours.  He occasionally helps with mechanics but otherwise doesnt help whatsoever. He controls the music when music man is under repair. He also has a MAJOR crush on izzy but izzy hates him soo....

Izzy: Music mans other assistant

She winds up doing all the work for music man whether its repairing, cleaning, running away from him, getting him to stop blasting squidwards nose you name it. She does it all. She hates Eris for never helping out and slacking off at work. She thinks he acts weird and suspects that he has drunk one too many fizzy faz's. 

(Made by my friend : strawberry sai) Cyrus: Peepaw Willy's helper.

Not much of a talker and gets asked by peepaw atleast twice a day for a knife in which he always gives him a foam one.  Peepaws favorite hobby is ranting about his son, Michael, for hours on end which makes Cyrus end up having to listen to it.  

(Made by my friend : strawberry sai) April: Vanny's caretaker.

A quiet person usually however will talk about things from time to time. She has to stop vanny from roaming around the pizza plex without permission.

(Made by my friend : strawberry sai) Asher works for all of the staff bots. 

Asher assists EVERY. SINGLE. STAFF BOT. because of this he is often in a rush and somehow always makes time to talk to people even if its just for a second. He discusses his job with map bots assistant: Amelia whom hates her job. 

(Made by my friend : strawberry sai) Amelia: Map Bot's caretaker. 

She hates her job and everything about it. everytime she sees map bot she is forced to take a map so she has about 348 maps lying in the breakroom (she begun counting out of boredom) She is very sarcastic and often flirts jokingly. She gets in trouble due to just... not assisting map bot on a daily basis, however nobody else wants the job so she hasn't gotten fired yet.

(Made by my friend : strawberry sai) Kyle: WAS glamrock Bonnie's caretaker

Although bonnie was decommissioned, he still visits the pizza plex often. He is a very kind and outgoing person. and somehow figured out how to hack into Freddy's voice box to have the song CPR by Cupcake in its files. 

A/N: there more be more characters later however I cant think of anything right now so ENJOY

A/N chapter one will be posted either tonight or tomorrow night