Bakutodokiri

Third person pov.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shouto Todoroki was driving towards his new home a few months ago Someone was looking for roommates to share the apartment with Shouto smiled to himself taking in a deep breath looking to his right to a small palmarainian puppy "We're almost there Baku." Shouto said and smiled at the puppy, The Young palmarainian huffed sitting up from the bed set on the passengers seat. "Good thing is we've moved out from the scumbags attitude if he ever saw you you'd never see me again I'd be dead by then" Shouto chuckled to himself patting the puppy's head, Baku barked happily licking Shouto's hand, Shouto laughed slightly as the palmarainian walked towards Shouto's direction sitting in the dual haired males lap as it placed it's paws on the steering wheel.

Kirishima's pov._________________"Hey bro! Is this the Bakugou residence?" I asked as I asked a ash blonde guy He nodded letting me in "is it okay that I have a pet bird with me that I brought here?" I asked "Yeah it's fine I own a kitten so it fine also we're waiting on someone else to arrive there names Shouto Todoroki your Ejiro kirishima right?" The blonde asked me, "yeah,what's your name?" I said grinning my toothy smile "I'm Bakugou Katsuki it's nice to meet you." Bakugou said as the door bell rang "I'll get it" Bakugou said. He walked over to the door as a small bi-hair colored male was there "Hi,I'm Shouto Todoroki." The small male said "I'm Bakugou Katsuki and that red haired dude is kirishima" Bakugou said letting the boy in "Hi I'm kirishima!" I said smiling at the boy "Hi I'm Shouto Todoroki!" He said to me "That's a nice name." I said he blushed lightly.

No one's POV (lol) 7They all sat down on the couch getting to know each other a little more as they all said they had pets with them "I have a angry Pomeranian dog his name's Baku" shouto said. "I have a pet bird his name's Kiri it's kinda like my name hah" kirishima said smiling "I have a pet kitten her name's shó" Bakugou smiled lightly "that's cool can I see her?" Shoto said a small smile showing up on his face "Sure" Bakugou nodded walking into a bedroom coming back out with a small kitten "This is shó just don't touch her as you can see I'm not carrying her because she doesn't like people" Bakugou said as he looked down to look at the kitten, Shó had ran over to shouto as she jumped onto his lap curling up into a ball as shouto pet her . "What did you say Baku-san?" Shouto asked looking up at Bakugou "Nevermind.." Bakugou sighed softly chuckling . 32"So where are our rooms?" Kirishima asked smiling "Well the truth is there's only two rooms In the house so I was thinking, maybe we could all sleep in one room?" Katsuki said nervously scratching the back of his head. 23"I don't mind sharing a room with you two guys" shouto said smiling nervously "I don't mind bro" kirishima said as they all agreed how they would sleep on the same bed with Bakugou on the right shouto in the middle and kirishima on the left as they agreed to the terms and began walking into the shared bedroom it was late so they where heading off to bed to get adjusted to this new living.---- 20Thanks for reading!