Chapter 2: Riliane journey to a princess

After Riliane was taken from archduke Farquaad she was taken to a large building which was the castle. She was brought to a maid who bathed her.

"Her Majesty has so many scars and dirt on her." said the maid then the maid changed her clothes that were fancy and extravagant."Now you can't even tell that she was from the slums in the first place." she said with pride. (the pic  up above is her)

"Is this me?"asked Riliane as she looked in the mirror with disbelief in her eyes."Was i always this pretty?" 

"Yes your majesty this is you and you will lead this kingdom"said the maid"Now let's bring you to archduke Farquaad." They walk down a long hallway to a large door and the maid knock on the door. " Your highness her majesty is here." exclaimed the maid.

"Thank you Maria bring her here and you may leave." said the archduke. With that Maria opened the door and lead Riliane inside. "Come here your majesty." the archduke said with a soft tone. Riliane obeyed and when to the archduke."You will learn on how to rule this country, read and other basics Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche." exclaim the archduke.

"Okay when will I start?" asked Riliane the archduke smile a sinister smile.  

Hi this was a short chapter i was to lazy to write more. this is what archduke Farquaad looks like  

 this is what archduke Farquaad looks like  

not what you expected right?

Well see you next illusion