Satomi: "He's right!"

Izumi: *whisper* ("Fucking cops...")

Ryoma: "Don't worry, I'm fine. Just... if I haven't returned in 15 minutes, you guys can search for me."

Fukuda: "You're done?! NOW MOVE!!!" he said while dragging Ryoma away from his friends.

Subaru: "So... what should we do now?"

Satomi: "Should we follow him?"

Izumi: "..."

Subaru: "Hey, Izumi, do they know each other before?"

Izumi: "Yeah..."

Satomi: "Say, Izumi, is that the corrupt cop that dad talked about?"

Izumi: "Yeah... fuck... it already passed 10 minutes and he hasn't come back yet"

Subaru: "Let's search for him."

Satomi: "Yeah."

Meanwhile with Ryoma...

He was dragged by Fukuda to an alleyway. As they arrived there, Fukuda forced him to stay on the ground.

Ryoma: "Fuck... what do you want now..."

Fukuda: "I've been in a bad mood lately... from Nagoya's breakdown and a boy who I arrested two years ago was proven innocent by that bastard, Takahashi..."

Ryoma: "Oh, you mean Miyazono Taiga?"

Fukuda then hit Ryoma as he said that.

Fukuda: "Did I ask you to say a fucking word? AND YOU!! A few weeks ago, I failed once again to arrest another trash." he said as he swung his baton at Ryoma.

Ryoma: *giggles* "I wonder who's that?"

This pissed Fukuda off and he swung his baton again at Ryoma.

Fukuda: "IT'S YOU, YOU BASTARD!! You've been a disturbance for as long as you live!!" he said as he hit Ryoma using his baton again.

He beat up Ryoma for a while until there were a lot of bruises on his body. After he had enough, he uncuffed his hands and just left him there.

As Ryoma was breathing heavily for a while, Izumi and the others found him laid down on the floor with bruises on his body.

Subaru: "Oi, Ryoma!"

Satomi: "L-let's call an ambulance!!"

Izumi: "Fuck... I'm calling one right now!"

When Izumi was calling an ambulance, Subaru noticed Ryoma's hand reaching to his pocket, he then took his phone and turned off his voice recording.

Subaru: "He... he recorded all of that..."

*End of flashback

*Third person POV

Kyoko: "S-so that's what happened..." she said as she looked at Ryoma

Kyoko: "Is he alright?"

Izumi: "The doctor said he'll be fine, but he needs to stay at the hospital for a while."

Kyoko: "I see..."

Izumi: "I think we should leave you two alone for now..."

Subaru: "Yeah..."

Izumi, Subaru, and Satomi left Kyoko alone with Ryoma. Kyoko then held his hand tightly.

Kyoko: "..."