My father stood up "Well aren't you?" he glared at them.

Kai looked up at my father "It doesn't matter now" he said calmly then he moved toward his father and in a quick movement he sliced his father's throat then the blood started to gush out and splatted on the table.

I hear the sudden gasps and screams in the room but I could only look at the shock on King Walter's face while he tried to stop the bleeding with his hands as the life drained out of him.

I watched as his body fell from the chair to the ground with a thud.

"My father is a very weak man. We lost a lot of resources when The Savages fell, no denying it now. I told him to kill everyone responsible and take revenge but he said we can't. What a coward. He's a poor excuse for a man. He's better off dead" Kai said while looking at his father who's bleeding on the floor.

He turned away from his dead father and signaled one of his knights to stand beside him. He looked at King Jiyong "How does it feel to be powerless Your Highness? Watching me control your knights while you're sitting there useless" he mocked.

We could practically feel the anger radiating from our King, but we all stayed quiet. We could only watch everything unfold.

What could we do? We don't have knights, we don't have weapons on us while his knights were now armed with crossbows and swords.

"You're not going to get away with this" King Jiyong sneered while holding his wife closer to him while she cried.

Kai continued while glaring at our King "I've been patient but I just couldn't take it anymore. Watching you celebrate the people who put my kingdom at risk by killing off The Savages boiled me, but I controlled myself. Gave me a wife that wouldn't even be alone with me for even a second, but I still controlled myself and acted like a true gentleman. Then now you want to free this imbecile, who's the source of all my problems" Kai laughed sarcastically "Anyone would've been pushed to the edge"

Kai turned to me with so much hate and leaned close to my face "You destroyed everything I've worked for. Now I find out you'll be free from imprisonment after hearing that you've been fucking my wife" He spat.

I heard gasps around the room. I glanced at Jennie who was looking down and she looked pale and mixed with emotions like shock and embarrassment.

Kai suddenly laughed and turned at the King "Oh you didn't know that did you? You thought your little girl was an angel while she sneaked around having a nighttime tryst. I have eyes and ears everywhere old man. I let all of you make a fool out of me but not anymore" He turned his attention back to me "I'll take everything from you... starting with him" Then he pulled the crossbow from the knight beside him.

Then I felt like everything slowed down as I watched Kai point it at my father then he pulled the trigger. I saw the arrow bury itself on my father's chest.

My father looked at me with fear but not for his life but for mine.

"No!" I could barely hear myself as my head started to spin while I watch my father fall to the floor with crimson blood spreading through his shirt.

I growled and turned my attention to Kai then charged with all my power. When I could finally reach him two knights pulled me back "Get the fuck off me!" I yelled but both knights only held me tighter.

Kai laughed when he saw that I wasn't going anywhere "You are trouble" he shook his head in amusement then his eyes turned dark when he turned to his knights "When I leave, I want you to kill everyone in this room" He ordered the knights in the room "Start with that one" he pointed at me.

Then he went straight to Jennie smiling evilly "My beautiful wife, don't look so scared. You won't have the same fate as these people" He dragged his finger across Jennie's cheek slowly.

I could see Jennie shake from fear while a lone tear slides down her face.

I growled and pulled harder from the two knights but they won't budge. Kai turned back to me, amused by my reaction "After I'm done with her she'll be fully fucked like your mother" He said with venom. Then he turned back pulling Jennie with him.

I see King Jiyong growl with anger but he was also being held by knights.

I could feel my anger taking over me and see my hands shaking.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" I yelled then I pulled my right arm and saw the knight stumble forward from the sudden strength then I pushed my elbow back and hit his helmet off which I know will cause my elbow to bleed, then I hit him again and heard the crunch of the knight's nose breaking and watched him fall to the ground groaning from the pain.

Kai looked at me with surprised fear and pulled Jennie closer to the door to get away.

I was still staring at him with anger when I felt more knights holding me back tightly.

I never took my eyes away from him, making sure he will be on the receiving end of my wrath.

"Jisoo!" Jennie cried as Kai pulled her across the room. I looked at her and saw her looking at me with fear and worry while she tried fighting to get away from Kai.

I could only watch him as he dragged the love of my life out of the door, away from the safety of my arms.

~~~~~
Thank you for 1K votes ❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment 😊