Nodding Hyunjin sat back down in his seat, giving a gentle smile as he put the car in drive.

"How about we go home and watch some Disney movies?"

°°°

Say the least Disney movies fixed everything.

Jeongin was curled up on the couch next to Taehyun who was already asleep. He had been little sad that Minjoon wasn't able to stay longer, but was over it when they both assured Minjoon could come over any time he wanted to.

Hyunin sat on the couch next to Jeongin, the Omega resting his head on his shoulder as he gently rubbed his belly. "You alright love?" Hyunjin asked as he glanced at Jeongin who hummed a small smile on his face as he grabbed Hyunjins hand and placed it on his belly. "The babies are moving again." He stated as he looked at Hyunjin who smiled when he felt the tiny little kick against his hand.

"God I can't wait till there here." Hyunjin said as he pressed a kiss on Jeongin's cheek the other giggling as he looked down at his bump, his hand running down the curve of it.

The sound of the credits rolled as the movie ended a little huff leaving Hyunjin as he reached over to grab the remote from the nightstand. His eyes caught onto a navy blue paper card on the desk, with a name and number on it.

Frowning he reached over to grab it, his brows pinching together as he read the name off. 

Where did this come from?

"Baby is this yours?" Hyunjin asked turning to Jeongin who hummed as he looked at the card the other held up. "Oh yeah! Some guy gave it to me at the party, he asked if I was a model." Jeongin said as he pursed his lips slightly. "Of course I told him I wasn't and that I was pregnant but he said that I could still get a job if I was interested and then he gave me the card." Jeongin explained with a light shrug as he played with Taehyun hair, the Omega watching as Hyunjin face fell.

"So you kept it?" He pressed, his voice a little harsher as he narrowed his eyes on Jeongin who frowned.

"Well yes, I was thinking it might be a good job opportunity after I have the twins." Jeongin said as he furrowed his brows watching as Hyunjin scoffed the Alpha starting to get annoyed as he shook his head in disbelief, the Alpha slipping off the couch and striding into the kitchen.

He didn't understand why Jeongin would keep the card when he had a husband who ran his own modeling company and  could provide plenty for the their family without Jeongin having to work.

Jeongin had frown on his face as he followed after the other his nose scrunching as the Alpha's scent started to go sour a clear sign that Hyunjin was starting to get upset.

"Jin, It won't be forever. I'd just be trying it out for awhile." Jeongin said softly as he watched the other scoff as he turned around to face him with a pissed expression.

"You really think they'll hire you after that?" Hyunjin asked glaring at Jeongin who stayed silent, the Omegas fist balling as the Alpha continued.

"Well they won't, they never do!"

"All of them are just rut driven Alpha's Jeongin waiting for some clueless Omega to walk in!" Hyunjin snapped his scent flaring as anger coursed through his veins, jealously blinding him as the Omega in front of him bit his lip.

"Appa?"

"What!?" Hyunjin growled as he looked over to see Taehyun standing there, the little boys sleepy eyes widening as he jumped from being yelled at.

Jeongin growled back at Hyunjin, the Omega now clearly unhappy that the Alpha had yelled at their pup like that. Putting himself between Hyunjin and Taehyun he reached out to stab the other in the chest with his fingers as he narrowed his eyes on the blonde who stayed quiet.

"You can argue with me how ever you want, but you don't shout at Taehyun like that!" Jeongin snapped as he glared at Hyunjin who stayed silent, not daring to challenge the Omega who was already furious enough. Guilt filled him as his face softened, his hands reaching out toward Jeongin who slapped them away.

"No, don't come to me like a kicked puppy. Your gonna sit down here and think about what you've done and when your ready to apologize me and Taehyun will be upstairs." Jeongin said as gave Hyunjin one last hard look before turning and gently taking Taehyuns hand, leading him upstairs as the younger sniffled.

Hyunjin stood there dumbfounded, a pit of guilt building in his stomach as he watched the other. He should have just took Chans advice.

Never yell at a pregnant Omega.

/Quick Update hehe

Love of a prince next chapter might take longer so I decided to finish up another chapter for here 😋

Have a good day or night~