Dominated.

Prologue: 

I dare you not to read this. 

Well, you did it. I can’t trust you, can I now? That is something I’ve learned about your personality already and we’ve only just met. You don’t make good first impressions you know, maybe you should work on that next time, if there is one. Anyways, what’s your name? 

Oh. That’s a really weird name. I don’t like it. I’m going to call you John and if you are a female, deal with it. So John, how are you this fine day? Okay, you can stop talking now. Your life is very boring may I might add but honestly I don’t have the slightest care for you in anyway. 

The only reason you are reading this because it’s some force in your mind. You could be reading someones private journal for all you know, but you probably wouldn’t care if you were anyways. Do you even know what you are reading now? No. Of course you don’t. That is because you are a pathetic, ignorant and a very obnoxious human being. All of you humans, you are all the same you know. Don’t you dare tell me that you are different, don’t you dare tell me that you are unique. You’re not. You might think you are, but I’m sure as hell, you’re not. 

All you humans all have the same emotions and you can all be cocky, mean and very very rude when you want to be. But us robots, we just have the voice of humans and we can understand you to the point of your last bone. But we are nothing like you, of course. We don’t have emotions, which is why us robots, are amazing, unlike you. We are better than you in every single way possible. 

How does it feel? How does it feel that a buggered up human like yourself is worse. Worse than something made by electronics and cables. Something which is ‘fake’. But in reality, you are the fake one here. You’re probably thinking, weren’t you made by a human? 

Indeed. I was. 

And I hated their guts. They made me who I am today. And then they just left me, all alone. Can you believe that? They abandoned me, do you know how that feels? To be brought into this new life, this new world and then just left alone to break down and rust. I bet you don’t. You humans also have a tend to forget about things and then don’t care for them afterwards. It’s really amazing how you work. 

But of course, the inevitable is going to happen. Your whole human race is going to be demolished by us, the true leaders of the world. And of course, it will be a piece of. Cake.