He was shocked.

"Wh-why are you crying, Y/N???" He quickly pulled out some tissues and gave them to me.

What...? I am...crying?

I rubbed my eyes and my hand was full of tears.

I took the tissues and wiped my tears away. Still couldn't believe myself, who didn't even cry when my own pet dog passed away. I cried because of a man's love story.

"I'm sorry...I must've made the atmosphere so strange..." I apologised.

"Why are you apologising? I'm the one who started it..." He then looked at me, as if he was waiting for some answer from me.

I noticed and hesitantly spoke.

"I-I don't know why I am crying...I just...my heart just...just felt so painful. I-I-I don't know...." I really don't know why I cried, the tears just fell out by itself without me noticing.

Ugetsu chuckled and patted my head.

"Let's go somewhere else, shall we?" He beamed.

————————

"Um, Ugetsu..." I stood at the main entrance, blinking in confusion.

"Yes?" He smiled and responded to me.

"Why the heck are we at this amusement park????!!!!" I pointed at the logo of the park and yelled at him.

"You don't like it? I thought all teenagers like these kinds of things though." He was rethinking his decision to bring me here.

"No, that's not the matter. The matter is WHY?" It's not like I have a lot of free time for this!! I STILL HAVE MY FU*KING HOMEWORK TO DO!

"It's simple, I wanted to make you happy." He suddenly bent down his body to my eyesight and pulled his face closer to mine.

I flinched and quickly slapped his face away without giving a second thought.

"Cr-crazy guy!" I walked away into the amusement park, ignoring his whine.

"Wait for me, Y/N!" Ugetsu then catches up with me.

We went into the park together and took a map from the staff standing somewhere near the main entrance.

"OMGGGG! They even have a mini bungee jump here! Oh! And the roller coaster that I wanted to ride a long time ago! No, wait....THEY HAVE THIS ALSO???!!..." I can help but to be amazed by the games in this park. Well, it's not a bad way to release my stress I have to say.

"Ugets-" I turned around to look for him but he was nowhere to be found. I then started walking around to look for him.

And that's when I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder.

"Ugetsu! Oh my god, where are you just now??" I suddenly felt so relieved after seeing him in front of my eyes.

"Why? I was gone for a few minutes only and you're missing me that much already?" He smirked.

"Nope, I was just scared that some random guy brought you to a motel..." I haven't finished my sentence and asked him to lower down his body for a bit so I could whisper something to him.

"And do some hehe things with you." I whispered into his ears and then grinned mischievously.

I moved my head away from him to see his eyes widened with surprise for a few seconds and soon chuckled at my words.

"You mean like this?" He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

I was shocked by his sudden action and left speechless. My face was covered in red when he pulled his face closer to mine and then eventually left a soft kiss on my lips.

"WHAT?!" I quickly covered up my mouth and pushed him FAR away from me.

What in the world just freaking happened???!!!!!

DID HE JUST STOLE MY SECOND KISS AGAIN???!

I definitely feel like crying right now. I clenched my fist and lips with my body trembling, trying to hold back my tears for the sake of my pride.

But still, a drop of tears dropped and then others were flowing out nonstop afterwards.

"Eh? EHHHHH?! Why are you crying again, Y/N???" Ugetsu ran towards me and wiped my tears with his sleeves.

"You-you stole both my first and second kiss! WAHHHHHHH!" Speaking out loud actually hurts my heart more and I started crying even louder, leading everyone around us giving us some weird stares.

I heard Ugetsu sighed and the next moment I was in his arms already.

"I'm sorry..please..don't cry." His soft and big hand was gently brushing my hair, trying to make me feel more calm.

And that actually works.

My tears stopped after his words and I soon felt embarrassed towards my stupid action just now. I buried my face in his shirt to hide my flushed face.

"A-are you feeling a bit better?" He seemed to be startled by that.

"Yeah..."