"Come out." Su Huiqing spat out another mouthful of blood as if nothing had happened. Then, she turned around and looked in a certain direction.

A figure gradually appeared in the place. It was that old man in Yu Shijin's study room.

"You are very outstanding." The old man was still holding the gourd in his hand, but he didn't drink it this time. He only looked at Su Huiqing with a complicated expression. "I have already thought of helping you clean up the aftermath."

"Cut the crap. How am I going to save him now?" Su Huiqing didn't want to talk to him anymore. She stared straight at Yu Shijin.

"Do you see that starlight under Yu Shijin's feet? That's the direction of the Big Dipper. The once-in-a-century Big Dipper constellation appears in an hour. He has been using the method I taught him to extend your life for a long time, but there's no such thing as an easy thing in this world." The old man sighed. "I warned him not to continue, and now the Big Dipper is furious. The entire world will suffer if this continues. The Dark Angel organization is just one of the opportunities. Now, you must satisfy it. Place the lamp in the center of the starlight and sacrifice your own life. I will set up an array here to burn your life."

As he spoke, the old man threw down a few stones. A corner of the starlight ignited with a blue flame.

"Brother Yu saved me in the same way?" Su Huiqing pursed her lips and looked at the blue flame.

"Yes, but back then, he could have avoided the Heavenly Secrets without dying. But the price was that every time he recognized you, you would die again. This time, he finally found a loophole. Unfortunately, it was leaked, and he had to trade his life for yours," the old man said, "Unfortunately, he couldn't trade his life for yours. You are still the source of everything."

"So, why did you ask him to save me back then?" Su Huiqing looked at the old man. Back then, Yu Shijin was just an ordinary person. How would he know this method? It was obvious who taught him.

The old man was silent for a moment before saying, "Back then, when I met him, he wanted to die, but he was a rare genius, so I couldn't let him die. I didn't expect you to be so extraordinary. Even the Big Dipper didn't allow it, which led to what happened afterward. I tried to persuade him to give up on you several times, but he wouldn't listen. But now, you can't. You have to die. Sorry."

Chapter 782: She was Lucky to Meet Him

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

Even though she could not remember some things, Su Huiqing could still understand a few of them from the old man's words. However, she did not want to say more at this moment. "What do you want to do? Let's start now."

The old man brought Su Huiqing into the array and took the lamp from her hands.

Su Huiqing stood beside the blue flame. This flame was very similar to the color of Yu Shijin's lighter-she thought lightly.

At the same time, those people from the International Association finally flew to the entrance of the cave.

"Elder, Elder, there are still living people here!" The Dugu Family's guards shouted in surprise when they saw the figures of the group of people covered in dust.

Elder Dugu immediately came forward. He recognized one of them and smiled in surprise. "Mr. Chi Yue, Mr. Chi Yue, wake up!"

Chi Yue finally woke up from his groggy state. When he opened his eyes, he was a little dazed. It took him a while to recover. "Elder Dugu, I... I'm still alive?"