1. Estate in the forest?

Current Timeline: A day after Choi Han saved everyone from the Plaza Terror Accident.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

-The Characters in the story are OOC, the personality differs from canon
-The story consists of a mixture of Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Culture.
-Slow Update

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

News about a man from harris village saving the plaza has spread far and wide across the Roan Kingdom. Although there were many casualties in the said incident, the hero still manage to stop terrorists from creating further damage. The man who is now hailed as the "Plaza Terror Hero" is no other than Choi Han. The one that beat the Trash "Cale Henituse" to the point he fainted. The man Cale despised the most.

Due to this, he and the family has been worried about Basen as he was also part of the casualties. So his father, stepmother, and little sister teleported to the Henitue Mansion in the Capital to check up on Basen's Condition. Leaving Cale here, in the mansion alone if you don't count the Maids, Butlers and Knights.

He trudged down the hall, wearing an annoyed expression while hearing the whispers from the maids and butlers.

"He truly is trash!"

"I can't believe him! His little brother is hurting and he didn't even think about visiting him"

"he's the worst"

Although Cale heard them he paid no mind, It's true that he is a trash. He did this so that his stepmother and stepbrother will be accepted into the family.

As he walked down the hall, he felt a presence following him. It was his butler, Hans, the one who replaced Ron is the only one who knows how he acted as a trash for his family. He is the only butler Cale trust within this household.

Cale still remembered the day he woke up from getting beaten by that bastard, Choi Han. He felt emotionless, numb. Not even caring how Hans told him that Ron and Viscross left the County to join Choi Han.

Cale stopped walking and stood there.

"Hans"

The orange-haired butler stopped behind him, seemingly awaits for his orders.

"I will be going out for a bit, Prepare some wine when I get back, and Don't Follow me"

"Yes, Young Master! will you be out for the whole evening?"

"Yes"

"understood"

Cale watched Hans's back disappear as he slowly made his way towards the exit of the estate. He feels suffocated inside, he wanted some air to breathe. He walks down the nearby forest where he and his mother always go to. Unconsciously, he started to reminisce about the peaceful days he and his mother does when they were spending time within the woods.

Within the Territory, there is a near forest where the former countess and her son often took a stroll or spend time.

A beautiful red haired woman sitting beneath the tree wearing lavish red gown smiled as she saw her beloved son.

"Mother look! this Flower is beautiful! It matches the color of our hair!"

The young one smiled at his mother, he enjoyed spending time with her in the forest.

"It is indeed beautiful sweetheart, hehe how about let's make little flower crowns then?"

"YESH LETS DO THAT MOTHER!"