And now, the first member had appeared.

It had to be Chi Yue.

Upon thinking about it, Chu Xuning slightly turned his body to look at Su Huiqing. He suddenly felt that this Missy Su seemed more mysterious than Chi Yue.

Su Huiqing observed the entire laboratory base.

Upon hearing Chi Yue's voice over the transceiver earlier on, she felt stumped and surprised since she recognized Chi Yue's voice.

She did not think she would still be able to listen to Chi Yue's commands even after changing an identity.

However, she quickly snapped back to her senses in a brief second since she could not put down her guard in that current situation. The base they were in was like all the bases in the International Association. It was mysterious and hard to break through and there was only one passageway to enter and leave. Although the building looked very ordinary, the ones who knew the place were well aware of high-class technological advancements found within the base.

One could only see such a base at the International Association. There were only a few scientists in the world who could create such a top-notch base, apart from the masters at the International Association.

Thinking up to that point, Su Huiqing slightly lowered her eyes.

"Doctor Luxe is in the innermost laboratory. He still needs about ten minutes until he is done with his experiment." Chi Yue's voice resounded over the transceiver again. "You guys only have about fifteen minutes to get out."

Although Chi Yue sounded very indifferent, he wasn't joking around.

Yu Xiangyang and the three others felt as if their hearts were about to jump out of their chests. It was too exciting!

Chi Yue sat in the car and stared at his computer screen. He suddenly touched his glasses, and his eyes darkened. "Left! Three o'clock!"

Three words.

It was an instinctive reaction.

Upon hearing that, the people in the base gave a confused look. Su Huiqing, however, raised her hand and pushed the three of them to a corner.

She continued observing the situation and upon seeing a mini robot at the corner, she placed the transceiver to her mouth, and calmly said, "There's someone at the three o'clock position."

It was a very simple sentence.

Since they were in the central area, other than a few big monitors placed here and there, there were also countless incomprehensible robot arms and a few silver lights blinking all over the area.

However, even after she had said that, it still caught the others in a daze.

Yu Shijin was the only one who paid attention to her. He grabbed a robot arm and used it to flip himself to a robot five meters away from him.

His black coat outlined an imaginary semi-circle in the air and it revealed his black dress shirt.

With a bright surgical lamp shining on him, it made his face look especially distant. He curled his lips up to form a cold smile and slightly raised his chin, making his face look as beautiful as those on paintings.

Everything happened in a flash.

Before everyone could react to it...

Yu Shijin grabbed a tall, thin man by the collar and placed his black lighter on the man's neck.

When Chu Xuning and the others walked towards them, he reached out and pushed the man onto the ground.

He slightly lowered his eyes before taking out a snowy white napkin to clean his left hand.