𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐍

Start from the beginning

“So I can forget you, and I know that's stupid, because you're the fucking president for fuck sake.” you look at him with tears in your eyes. His face soften, his eyes were not as sharp as before and his grip on your arms loosen.

“why do you want to forget me?” he calmly said.

“Because I realized that I'm falling in love with you, that's it I said it now you can step out of my apartment and stop seeing me.” tears were streaming down your face that you didn't notice, you try to remove his arm to yours but he tightens it before hugging you tight that caught you off guard.

“Please don't push me away, I don't want to be away from you again. Stay with me, forever if that's possible.” he pause and stares at you, his eyes were getting glossy. He tucks some hair behind your ear. “I fell in love with you, I can't help it. I've never wanted someone like the way I want you.” he pecks your lips made your heart beats rapidly as you stare at him with joy and shock.

“Y-you like me t-too?” you stutter blinking your tears away. He smile at you hugging you protectively.

“I love you, my love, tell me you love me too. Please.” he pleads and buried his head at your neck placing kisses on it. You giggle with now happy tears in your eyes as you kiss the top of his head hugging him back.

“I love you more than you ever thought.” you proudly said smiling from ear to ear. He lift his head smiling at you before slamming his mouth at yours kissing you passionately. You kissed back immediately burying your fingers on his hair.

The kiss grew more hot, you gasp as his hands grasp your ass, he enters his tongue at your mouth sucking and nibbling your bottom lips. You smile at the kiss and bite his bottom lip grabbing his arse before slapping it, giggling at yourself. His eyes widen and forcely move away from your lips and stare at your laughing figure.

“Did you just slap my ass? Oh, my girl you're in a really really big trouble.” he smirks at you and by your ass he lift you up and wrap your legs around his hips and his lips were on yours again. He pressed you against the door rubbing his huge tent at your clothed woman hood. He reach under your shirt and squeeze your soft breast, groaning as he did. His kiss went down to your neck and suck it slightly nipping it leaving red hickeys on it.

Before he could remove your top to suck your nipples a knock from the door startled the both of you. You heard him groan and bring you down to your feet abruptly opening the door thinking that it's his bodyguards. But he's wrong.

A man with a box of cupcake in his hand standing in front of him. Ronald raise an eye brow at the man who's clearly shock at what he's seeing. You poke your head below Ronald's arms and look at the intruder.

“oh, hi, John.” you smile awkwardly, Ronald look down at you before shoving your head out of the sight of John before possessively wrapped his left arm around your waist.

“What's your reason to intrude busy people?”

“S-sir, I M-mean, Mr. President I'm sorry I-i just want to give this cupcakes to, Y/N.” he gave the box at Ronald. “That's all, Mr. President bye. Nice meeting you.” John vowed at Ronald before quickly walking away. Ronald calls his guards.

“Don't let anybody disturb us.” he snarls before closing the door.

He faced you, his eyes filled with jealousy madness and lust stare dangerously at you. “Who's that man, hm?” he slowly walk towards you the box of cupcake were already lying on the floor.

“That's James, h-he was giving me cupcakes to cheer me up.” you said looking down at your fiddled fingers.

“I, own you now, Y/N, and i wouldn't want to share. Keep that in pretty mind of yours.” he said seriously made you gulp but nodded at his words. “Now, where are we?” the machievous smirk on his face, you bite your lip and slowly remove your shirt. “hm, getting excited now, are we?” he smirk at you slowly walking towards you.