Too Much For A Tea Party

Începe de la început

                    The sorcerer said with a smile, "Oh wouldn't you know it I'm afraid I already have plans! But my apprentice here is free all day!" "Oh wouldn't you know it I need magical adult supervision!" Freya smiled widely. Cedric begrudgingly agreed after Amber said she'd get the King himself to make the request.

                    For some reason, James was walking Rex near Cedric's workshop and Amber bumped into him. "Woah slow down!" James exclaimed. Amber quickly said, "I can't I have a party to plan!" "You mean Sofia has a party to plan." "Of course!" said Amber. "Doesn't seem like it." said Freya. "Listen, I'd love to chat but there's so much to do. I need to make sure...." Freya tuned out for a while until she heard Amber say "Hold on! I just got the best idea!".

                "You're going to let Sofia throw her own party?" James said hopefully, "No! I'm going to make Sofia's party even bigger!" Amber said in excitement as she ran off. "Oh boy." said James. Freya said, "So... you're not going to stop her or anything?" "Amber? That's impossible." "I'm willing to bet a broom ride everything's gonna be a disaster tomorrow." "Sofia's always got a solution, so you're on.".

                 The next day everyone was in the garden as Sofia in a pink swan gown and silver swan tiara got things ready. Amber was wearing a white swan gown with wings and a swan headdress, and was fussing about everything in concern. "What do you think?" asked Sofia. "Oh, it's... very fancy. You did a wonderful job." said Queen Miranda, to which both Sofia and Amber replied, "Thank you!".

                    Cedric was grumbling as he walked with Freya to the tea party location. Then all of a sudden, he put on a big smile and announced, "Princess Sofia! Your royal sorcerer and his apprentice have arrived." "Oh, hi!" "Shall we get this party floating?" "Maybe we should wait until-" Sofia began before she was interrupted, "I just want to get this over with and be on my way thank you, come Apprentice.".

                   They went over to the tables and Freya took out her pocket spell book which contained the spells she scribbled down. As she was turning the pages, she heard an annoyed Cedric say, "Haven't you learned to remember the spells by now?" Freya rolled her eyes. "That's why I copy them down. Okay, here it is. Floaticus-" "You're taking too long." "Just let me focus. Floaticus Haver-" "Roll the r."

                   Freya huffed, "Why don't you do it then Mr Genius?" "Gladly. Floaticus Haverrrrrrrrrrrrr A- Argh!" Cedric exclaimed as three large honking swans flew straight at them, causing Freya to duck under a table, and Cedric to get knocked over. This also caused Cedric to mess up the spell, resulting in the tables and chairs to fly away. "Brilliant!" Freya heard James say. Sofia, however, was not so pleased. 

                     "Mr Ceedric! The tables!" she exclaimed in worry. Cedric complained, "It was the swans' fault! Silly birds won't watch where they're flying!" as the tables and chairs flew higher in the air. Baileywick walked over. "Cedric, could you kindly bring the tables back?" "I can't bring them back if I can't see them now can I?! I didn't want to do this in the first place but now it's all my fault?! Ugh!" he grumbled as he stormed off. 

                     "Freeya, do you think you can fly up with your broom and bring them down?" Sofia asked. Freya summoned her broom. "They're pretty far up. I think I got this. Floaticus Downitso!" she said. However, the furniture then proceeded to drop at high speed, resulting in their unfortunate destruction. Luckily no one was in the way. 

                       Sofia was a mess. The furniture was gone, the swans flew off, all the food was ruined, and everyone was about to show up. But after a talk with her mother, she came up with a new plan. "I have an idea, it won't be very big, but it'll be fun." she said. A blue butterfly flew past, and a thought struck her. "And I know just where to have it!" "Where?" asked Baileywick and Queen Miranda. Sofia responded with a grin, "In my favourite spot in the whole castle!" "And where is that?" Miranda replied. Sofia and Freya shared a glance. Freya sighed, and Sofia smiled. "It's a secret!".

                    "Just make sure not a single crumb or tea spill is left behind in my garden." Freya commented as she spread out the picnic blankets. "It's just a tea party Freeya." "Yes, with your entire class. So much for keeping the secret garden a secret." Freya mumbled that last part. Sofia said, "Well, if it makes you feel better, the garden is pretty hard to find without the ribbon guides. We'll remove them after the party and no one can come disturb you after that." Freya thought for a while, "That would be nice, thanks. And I guess I owe it to you after pretty much obliterating your furniture.".

                      Freya then poofed to where Amber was. "Princess Amber, Sorceress Freya, which way to the party?" Hildegard greeted with the others. Amber replied, "I'm not sure, Sofia said to wait out here." "Out here? Why?" James then rung a bell. "Princess Sofia would like you to follow the ribbons." he announced. Freya laughed when she saw Cedric with a bright yellow ribbon on his head. "Yes, there is a ribbon tied to my head, you have found it now move along!" he said grumpily.

                        The witch then disappeared into the garden. "Everything ready?" Sofia asked nervously, "They're coming, everything's set. Places!" Freya clapped her hands as butterflies took their positions. As soon as the door opened, the butterflies flew about prettily, enchanting everyone in the garden. Hildegard was impressed, Clio loved it, and everyone was wowed by the beauty of the garden. 

                       "There's just, one thing." Hildegard pointed out, "What's that?" asked Sofia. "Plain white teacups?" "Won't be plain for long." Freya said as she and Baileywick brought paint and brushes over. "Everyone gets to paint their own teacup!" Sofia said. Sofia painted purple swans, James painted a fort, and Hildegard and Clio painted tiaras. "Let's all give a toast to our hostess! To Sofia, hear hear!" Miss Flora stated. 

                     "To Sofia! Hear hear!" everyone chanted. Freya looked in the corner of her eye and saw Daisy staring at her. She nodded and sipped her tea as Daisy ran off. Everyone was delighted at the sound of charming singing birds. Sofia gave Freya a happy look, which Freya quickly looked away from and quietly grinned into her teacup. The grin quickly faded however, when she locked eyes with James. Then she remembered. The tea party had gone well. 

                       "WOOHOOOOO!!" James hollered as he zipped around. "JAMES WATCH OUT FOR THE-" Crash. "I told you a broom is not like a flying horse..." Freya muttered as she snatched back the splintered remains of her second broom. James chuckled awkwardly as he dusted himself off. "You just lost all broom ride privileges." "Aww.".