Levi's diary, life after marriage (2)

Start from the beginning

Opening the door gently, she wondered why it was so quiet inside, Levi was reading book in the living room, he waved at her, Y/n ran to him and hugged him tightly, he patted her head:

-Did you have fun?

-Yes, but I'm sorry that you couldn't go cause everyone had looked forward to meeting you, especially Connie.

-Yeah, and me too. I hope I can see them.

-Don't worry, they'll visit us tomorrow.-Y/n said, she smiled at him and slightly sighed. Seeing the change on her face, Levi asked her what happened. Y/n looked down for a while and lifted up her head to face her husband.

-Can we have a cat, please?

-No!-He answered so quick that she couldn't even hear it, she tilted her head made Levi repeated.

-Why?

-I just don't like them, we won't have time to take care of them, sorry Y/n.-He quickly left the room, Y/n sitting in the living room confusedly, didn't what to do next. After a minute, she deceided to make lunch for both of them. Sitting on the table, none of them even bothered to talked with each other, just had lunch in silent.

Levi knew that his wife was sad but he was mad too, why his wife was sad or maybe mad or disappointed just because he didn't want to adopt a cat. He didn't hate animals but they wouln't have time to take care of them. Unfortunately, Levi couldn't bear the silence, so he deceided to speak up:

-Would you like to go out with me this afternoon for a walk?

-But we do that everyday...-She looked at her husband, who was staring at her, Y/n slightly gulped.-I'd love to.

After having lunch, Y/n and Levi went outside, they went in many shops, Y/n picked Levi many clothes and he let her did it, he thought it might be the best way to flow away her sadness. They went to a coffee shop by the river, Y/n said it was the best place to see the sunset, Levi smiled at her, she gradually came back to her normal state and he loved it. He loved to see her smile:

-I'm sorry for making you sad Y/n.-He suddenly spoke up, Y/n was enjoying her f/d widened her eyes and stared at him.

-Uh, no, I mean, it's nothing important to worry about.-She scratched her nape.-I was childish, I should be the one who says sorry.

-So would you tell me what made you so upset? You didn't seem happy today Y/n?

Y/n suttered a bit but then she looked into his eyes, took a breath and said the thing she hid inside her heart:

-Actually, I wanted a baby but.... I know we couldn't babe so I thought our life will be better if we have a pet.-The atmosphere fell in silence, Levi looked down on his feet, so that was what her wanted and he felt useless because he couldn't give her one. Y/n sighed and hugged him, she gently put a kiss on his cheek.-But don't be sad, our life right now is the best babe. You're my everything.

-Thanks, I love you.-Y/n was taken aback but smiled at him and kissed him again.

-Awww, so lovely, I love you too.-She pinched his cheeks, Levi frowned and tried to take her hand off his face, he said in difficulty "Hey..let yur hads...off ma..face!". Y/n laughed at his red face, she took off her hand and Levi rubbed his cheeks. She stood up and went back to her seat but a 3-year-old kid rushed into her made him fell back to the ground, he cried out loud, Y/n tried to looked for his parents but they were nowhere found. She picked up the lovely child and gently patted him, the child stopped crying and laughed at her:

-Hey darling, where's your parents?-The kid hugged her.

-It's mama.-He pointed at her, Y/n was surprised.

-Me? Are you sure darling, lemme help you find you parents okay?-The boy shook his head and was about to cry but she quickly patted him. She pulled him out and turned to Levi, eyes widened in astonishment.-Oh dear, Levi, look at him.

He looked at the boy and was dumbfounded, the kid looked like them, he had Levi's eyes and hair while he had Y/n's skin color and face feature. If anyone looked at him, they would say that he was their son. The boy laughed and waved at him:

-Dada, dadda!

-Darling, that's is your dad and I'm your mom?-The kid nodded at her and kissed her cheek. From afar an old woman ran to them.

-Oh Jezz Ken, why did you run away?-She asked the by, he shook his head and pointed at Y/n then he said she was her mother. The old lady was surprised and she bowed at her.-Sorry miss, I'm Cana, his guardian.

-Nice to meet you, he just rushed into me a few minutes ago.-She gave her the kid but Ken didn't seem to like to left her embrace, so Cana invited her to the orphanage, where Ken was grown.

His parents left him when he was just a todler but he was a positive and friendly child. However, he'd never accepted anyone as his parents, this was the first time, he liked him alot and it felt like between them had a connection. While Levi was talking to Cana, Y/n played with the child, he was clingy to her and within a few minutes, she really considered him as her son, and she had come up with an idea. She picked up the boy and ran to Levi, shouted out for his name. Levi turned to his wife:

-Baby, I thik I've come up with a great idea!-She sat down next to him.-Can we adopt Ken?

Levi stayed quiet for a second, he actually liked that kid and besides his wife also wanted a child, he nodded at her suggestion. Y/n yelled out in happiness, she told the boy and put a kiss on his cheek. Ken understood too, he laughed and wrapped his small arms around her and tried to grab Levi's hand.

They went home with Ken in Levi's arms, he patted the sleeping boy and slightly kissed his forehead, he turned around and looked at his wife, who was smiling all the time:

-Let's celebrate for our new family member!

----------Bonus-------------------

-Oh my god, Y/n-san! How can you give birth for a kid just in one night?-Connie shouted at Y/n, eyes widened in shock. Reiner sighed and slammed into his head.

-Dumbass!-Connie held his head in pain and stared at the boy.

-But..but..they look alike. Aren't they his parents? 

-It's a miracle Y/n.-Armin said, he poked the child's cheek.-He's so lovely!

-Thank you, I think it's actually what you say, cause there's no way this could be a coincidence.-Y/n answered and picked up the child, she gave him to Levi, the man raised his hand to take his son, slightly patted his head.

On the other hand (Reiner, Jean, Connie)

-If they aren't his parents then who is he? A stranger?-Connie asked.

-Dumbass, Ken is adopted. Now are you understand?-Reiner said, rolled his eyes.

-Ohhhhh, I forgot man.-Connie turned around and was abuot to yell out but Jean quickly held him back.

-Don't shout or captain Levi will kill you man. 

-Mhh...mhhh...I understand, let go!

-Idiots!-Pieck nearby stared at them and let out a sigh.