|| Dirty Room: Mom vs. Kid

This rant is based on a true story: Look at the picture on the side for a better understanding of the common disease we find in mothers.

At 7:30 A.M on  SATURDAY morning, my crazy ass mother busts into my room.....

Mom || *busts into my room without knocking*

Me|| *in my head* Well damn bitch, I mean can you be anymore rude.

Mom || *looks around entire room looking at something out of place so she can make me clean my entire room. Finds A SOCK (yes my mother found a sock and made me clean my entire room) and begins to scream.

"you're room is so dirty! Oh my goodness how can you even live in here! I've seen pigsty's cleaner than this. Clean this up, right now. I want everything cleaned, wipe down the windows, wash down the toilet seat, wash the pool..." as she continues to ramble chores that I am most defiantly NOT going to do.

(If you want my emotions at this point of the story, watch the short video on the side)

Me || "Why do I have to clean my room?" at this point I already want to die. I was woken up from  a wonderful dream about Zac Efron and we were just about to have sex (jk guys, keeping it PG).

Mom || "Jacky (my aunt) is coming over. I want everything clean when I get back".

She walks out and doesn't even close the door, I mean like damn.

Me || "I did not know we were holding a get together in my room. I sure as hell wasn't informed nor invited."

I pick up the socks and go back to sleep. Not even ten minutes later she comes in my room yelling so much crap my butt hole started to feel a little jealous of her mouth.

________

THIS PISSES ME OFF SO! Like why must you invade my privacy!

I like my room the way it is, if you don't Oh Well! You're not the one living in it so it shouldn't affect you. It's not like people pass my room or are going to come in anyways.

Idgaf if Beyonce is visiting (I just lied, I actually do give a fuck I would piss myself if Beyonce came to my house), if she can't deal with a sock on the floor, she and her Single Ladies can walk their Flawless asses out my room.

YOU DO NOT LIVE, SLEEP, EAT OR HANG OUT IN MY ROOM THEREFORE, THE CONDITION OF IT SHOULD NOT MATTER TO YOU OR AFFECT YOU!

One day I'm just gonna bust in her room and do the same thing, how you like me now bitch?

____

I know this rant was short, but mostly the story should be enough! Give feedback! Love you lots, lovelies!