The large screen infront of us was projected with light and the movie started. I couldn't even remember what we were watching.

Daniel squeezed my hand and gave me a playful kiss on my forehead. "I love you." He said.

I smiled at him but didn't reply. I couldn't say anything. My mouth was slightly open but words wouldn't come out. Why couldn't a simple 'I love you' be returned? I turned away from him, ashamed of myself. Daniel looked puzzled.

Daniel loves me so much, why can't I return that love? Now I couldn't even say I love you back to him. My system wouldn't let me. What was wrong with me?

I couldn't concentrate on the movie as my head was filled with conflicted thoughts. Another distraction was Harry and Polly. Polly had been resting her head on Harry's shoulder, playing with his curls, loudly declaring how much she adored him every few minutes.

Harry ignored her. His left hand was free from Polly so he rested his head on it. He looked restless.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Daniel whispered into my ear before he stood up. I nodded and smiled.

I tried to enjoy the movie. My focus in it was slowly growing until I felt a large, warm hand on mine. Harry intertwined our fingers.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I said in a very quiet but sharp tone so Polly wouldn't notice. 

"You like it when I touch you, don't you?" He whispered near my ear.

"No, you creep." I tried to pull my hand away from him but his grip was too strong.

"Behave." He said with a terrifying grin.

Moments later, Daniel returned and Harry finally let go of my hand. "What did I miss?" Daniel asked.

"Uh... not much."

"But what happened to the witch?" He asked. "Did she die?"

I had no idea. "She... did." I answered.

"Cool."

Minutes later, Harry's hand travelled to my lap. He placed it on my thigh and gave it a quick squeeze. I felt like slapping him.

I could hear him chuckling as his hand discreetly brushed over my thigh back and forth. "I'll kill you." I accidentally said out loud. Harry burst out laughing.

"Kill who?" Daniel asked.

"Uh... the witch." I replied.

"Oh. By the way, the witch didn't die. Why did you say she did?"

"She didn't? I must've um... missed it."

For the rest of the thirty minutes in the cinema hall, I noticed Harry stealing several glances at me. His dangerous eyes darted at me, the green iris clearly visible even in the dark.

My heart raced at the thought of him watching me like that. I felt uneasy and in a way... excited. I wanted to know what he was thinking in that twisted mind of his. I felt goosebumps all over whenever his playful hands touched me.

When the movie was over, I was so relieved. I didn't know if I had been through heaven or hell. Mixed feelings played with my heart.

As we were walking down the steps, a giddy Polly slipped and hit her head on one of the seats. As Harry helped her up, I noticed that a red bump grown on her forehead.

______________________________________________________

"I'll try to be less excited next time." Polly giggled as I pressed a bag of ice against the red bump. "Harry's just so... perfect."

"Not as perfect as you think." I told her. Harry and Daniel had gone to pay for the parking ticket. Polly and I waited for them at a little cafe by the cinema.

"Hel... do you have something against me and Harry?" She asked, her nose slightly scrunched.

"What? No. I'm happy for you."

"It's just... you don't seem supportive."

"I am. I just don't want you to get hurt, that's all."

"Well, I'm sure he won't. I love him."

"Good for you. But don't you think it's all a little to quick?"

"No. What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You know, you two spending the night in your tent and-"

"Wait. You think we slept together?" She started to chuckle.

"It did seem that way." I shrugged.

"I'm not that cheap, Hel. I thought you knew me. His tent was swept away by the wind when you were drowning. So I gave him my tent and snuck in beside Lindsey." She explained.

"Oh. I'm sorry Pols." I put a hand on my forehead.

"Yeah, it did kind of seem that way though." She laughed. "But still, you don't seem supportive of our relationship. You don't like Harry, do you?"

"What? No! Are you saying I'm jealous? That's ridiculous. I'm with Daniel." I almost raised my voice.

"You don't need to get so defensive. It was only a question. Besides, he told me you're not his type anyway. He was playing along with you." She got up and rushed over to Harry, who was returning with Daniel.

I didn't know why those words hurt. I wasn't jealous.

Was I?