Now that he said he was going to study in the capital, the family was naturally happy.

After he moved to the capital, it took another long week to finally usher in the start of school.

In the morning, he had already sneaked downstairs, searched for the first grades one by one, finally let him find Ji Jingcheng's classroom, and glanced at the door.

Ji Jingcheng chatted with his classmates, and while talking, he suddenly lowered his head and pointed to his neck.

The skin there was fair and smooth, and nothing could be seen with the naked eye, but Jiang Chu knew that his glands were hidden underneath.

When he first learned about this setting, every cell in his body was excited, and he could not wait to bite Ji Jingcheng's neck immediately.

He guessed that it must be orange, fragrant and sweet, just like himself.

In this world, there is no longer same-sex discrimination, men and women can mix and match at will, but there are three other genders, ABO.

Jiang Chu knew that he was the strongest Alpha among the three, and Omega was the best match for Alpha. Ji Jingcheng is the best Omega, but if not, he doesn't care.

He has already experienced an era when homosexuality will be discriminated against, so what are these AA and AB.

Later, Ji Jinghuai revealed to him that Ji Jingcheng was really an Omega, so he was able to return to Ji's house.

Jiang Chu happily studied the Alpha manual again that night.

"Have you ordered?" Ji Jinghuai asked while holding the menu.

"Not yet." Ji Jingcheng had just eased the pain of choking, but he did not forget to order his favorite dishes, "I want to eat tofu pot and a taro."

"Okay, how about you, Jiang Chu?"

"Huh? Jiang Chu glanced at Ji Jingcheng from time to time. It turned out that he looked so small when he was in high school, and his height was estimated to only reach his chest.

Thinking of being able to watch Ji Jingcheng grow up with his own eyes in the future, Jiang Chu couldn't help showing a smile.

Ji Jingcheng felt that this was a feast for Hongmen. Last time, the three of them had a meal, and he was sold by Ji Jinghuai to Ai Jing Entertainment as an artist. This time, do you want to sell him again?

But Jiang Chu has no company now, where can he sell him?

He ate the remaining oranges one by one, his eyes wandering between Ji Jinghuai and Jiang Chu.

He opened the phone and put it on the desktop. The interface displayed the fucking phone number. If something went wrong, he would call his mother for help as soon as possible.

While waiting for the food, Ji Jinghuai kept holding on to the phone and chatting with someone.

Jiang Chu was absent-minded, recalling the past, and felt that the final result between him and Ji Jingcheng was all because he had too many concerns and did not dare to take a step forward, so not only did he fail to let Ji Jingcheng know his thoughts, but even Others didn't know, so they dared to hit Ji Jingcheng with those pickled thoughts.

If he had told everyone earlier that Ji Jingcheng was under his protection, how could they have dared to cheat his people to please those investors.

Thinking of this, Jiang Chu was so angry that he could not help shaking. He clenched his fists and hid under the tablecloth to prevent the other two from seeing his strangeness.