She gave one firm nod to Regulus, "Take her upstairs." she ordered.

Regulus grabbed you from your bicep, dragging you with him as you started to fight him. You took his hand trying to loosen his fingers from around your arm as you used your weight to your advantage, making yourself heavier and refusing to walk as he dragged you to the first steps of the stairs. When his grasp on you didn't budge, you began to hit his chest. His eyes hardened, the face that had remained void until now turning with exasperation at you. "Stop it." he hissed, his hold tightening as he drew you closer to him. "You'll only make it worse."

The side of your mouth twitched, your eyes mirroring his as you gave one strong pull of your arm, finally getting free of his hold.

"Walburga Black!" you yelled, not getting far when you tried to run in her direction when Regulus held you back from both your arms. You trashed and pulled on his grasp, fighting him as his arms snuck around your waist, caging your arms with his hold as you tried to kick in the air "I know who you are, alright. Heard enough about you. You think people won't notice I'm gone? They'll start looking for me and they will end up at your door!"

She had turned her head to you at the call of her name, the daring tilt of her head did nothing more than fuel the rage inside of you. Now, the amused smile as she completely turned to face you made your body go limp on Regulus' hold, stopping all fight you had been putting up.

"Oh dear." she said, making you double in Regulus arms as your eyes went wide at her words "I'm counting on it." Her eyes moved to look at his son again "Take her away."

"No." you whispered, moving out of your own will up the stairs "What did you do? What did you do!?" you screamed, fighting to stay for answers as you were forced up the stairs.

You didn't have a chance without your wand. Regulus had always been physically stronger, trying to fight his hold being useless and a waste of energy. After he pulled you up the stairs, he grabbed you by your bicep again and you followed reluctantly. You walked past several dark wooden doors closed, others open to give a glimpse of bookshelves bending under the weight of books and desks full of parchment, unoccupied rooms that had but a fine layer of dust in them and others that you couldn't make sense of.

At last, at the end of the hall he directed you inside a room, messy and that had a lingering familiar smell and feeling. You didn't stop to analyze the room as you forced your arm out of his grasp once again. You stormed at the opposite side of the room, putting enough distance between the two so you could move in case he wanted to get anywhere near you.

"Would you stop that?" he snapped, slamming the door closed.

"You're a liar." you spat through gritted teeth in his direction, crossing your arms over your chest.

He lingered by the door, like a guard as he leaned back on the wall.

You scoffed, turning away from him "Oh, so you're out of words now?" you asked tiredly, blinking a couple of times as his form started to become blurry. His head turned up to you as your words became blurred "Stay... away." you mumbled, throwing you hand at him as it landed with a thud on his shoulder "Reg-"

You didn't get to finish your sentence when the weight of your mind landed on your back, making you trip into Regulus as he barely caught your unconscious body, your cheek flushed against his chest.

You groaned your way out of sleep. Faint sounds started to make their way to your ears, confusing you even more when you couldn't point the source in your head. You fought the heaviness of your eyelids, pressing your eyes shut before you slowly started to blink. Once you were comfortable with keeping your eyes open you frowned at the unknown ceiling, the unfamiliar surrounding. You had fallen asleep in the backyard of the Potters, watching the star with- "Sirius!" you gasped, jumping into a sitting position as you shakily turned in every possible direction. Memories and voices made it back to the surface of your mind, the past couple of hours returning to you with the force of a bludger.