"You're the least appropriate person to say that, Prongs." Peter said, tilting his head "You have yelled that you love Lily in the middle of pranks, sometimes when she's not even there."

James shushed Peter quickly, waving his hand in front of him to distract him "But Lily flower already knew, it was just a reminder." he said matter of factly, pointing to you and Sirius "They hadn't even kissed yet. Who makes the first confession so out of the blue? What happened to finding the perfect time?!" He turned his head, eyes looking for you "You could've done better, littl- They're not here." he said dryly, letting his hand fall to his side as he turned to Remus "How long have they been gone?"

"I don't think anyone cares about your thought process, Prongs." Remus said, patting his friends back as he jumped to his feet.

James followed close, helping Peter to his feet. Peter just shook his head at James and went to catch up with Remus. "Rude." was the only word that left James as he started walking. James thought he was brilliant.

A couple of meters ahead from where Remus and Peter walked and chatted together, you walked right beside Sirius. Your hands were clasped together, swinging them softly in between your bodies.

"One day you'll tell me why you call each other those names." you said with confidence in your voice "I know James is Prongs and you've called Remus Moony sometimes."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, it was true that the nicknames elected for the Marauders to call themselves had slipped his tongue on more than one occasion, he didn't think you were paying that much attention to him.

"You can always dream, love." he said, squeezing your hand.

"I'll find out on my own." you said, a smirk forming on your lips as you turned to him "I'll get it out from one of them, one will break with time."

He chuckled at that, lowering his head as his hair fell to the side of his head. "Hogsmeade." he blurted out, throwing his head back. You reached your hand to get the few stray pieces out of his face, watching as the ideas formed in his head. "What about Hogsmeade?" you asked before the thought left his mind.

He turned to you excitedly "Go to Hogsmeade with me." he said

You gasped playfully, placing a hand on your chest as you batted your eyelashes dramatically at him "Sirius Black, are you asking me on a date?" you asked.

He scoffed playfully, rolling his eyes while you dropped the act with a laugh "Did you miss all that happened back there?" he pointed back to the hills in the direction of your hideout "I don't think we're actually following the established schedule for dating."

You smiled brightly, the thoughts running fast in your head as the smile quickly turned into a grin "So we're dating?" you asked, taking one brief glance at him and the sudden panic that flooded his eyes.

"Are we?" he suddenly asked, making you laugh immediately.

"This is a mess." you laughed, taking short breaths as you waved a hand in front of you. "Let's get this one right, okay?" you said, not waiting for an answer as he gave you a nod. "Sirius Black, would you like to call yourself my boyfriend and therefore say we are indeed dating?"

He looked to the sky, brushing the pads of his fingers against his chin in thought.

"You're taking too long. I take back my offer, goodbye." you joked, letting go of his hand as you rushed a couple of steps forward.

He didn't even have to make an effort, taking two long steps to sneak behind your back. You squealed when his arms snaked around your waist, lifting you up in the air as he spun you around, the surprise sounds turning into soft giggles.