.𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Start from the beginning

"I've been expecting you." Amala announced, Mallica scoffed jokingly before taking off her work clothing.

"Hmm you were touching yourself, when I pleasantly asked you to not do such a vulgar thing?" Mallica sternly asked, Amala looked at her girlfriend climbing on top of her. She looked down seeing the mess she made, "and came as well..tsk tsk tsk- you've been bad mala." Mallica apprised, Amala bit her lip as she obsessed over the way her nickname rolled off her lover's lips.

"Oh no Mally, what will you do to me?" Amala gave her puppy dog eyes as if she didn't take Mallica's dominance seriously. Soon she felt a warm hand hug her neck, right now Mallica was topping Amala while Amala had herself barely keeping herself in a sitting position with her arms propping her up. Mallica didn't answer but her answer didn't have to be words she just started making out with her spouse roughly, not letting one breath escape. Amala moaned into the kiss with toughness of her gf, she wanted to be torn apart by her right about now. What can she say? She fell in love with a temptress.

Mallica waisted little to no time and she traveled her hand down Amala's panties seeing her favorite lingerie clothing her gf's vagina, she smiled to herself soon inserting her fingers in Amala's pussy. She sort of jumped from the pleasure since she literally just finished abusing her own pussy.

Mallica shook her arm jabbing her fingers up and down Amala's hole, "OH FUCK YES! MOMMY PLEASE FUCK-" Amala bawled, She felt a swift pain wipe across her face as she knew it was Mallica slapping her. She knew Mallica meant business when that happened and she loved every second of it. Mallica procured Amala's hair causing her head to flip back, she still had her hand doing the delight work.
(I'm so sorry in advance for using hole I just needed to find another word😭)

"OH MY GOD IM SO CLOSE BABY!" Amala hissed, "can you wait a little longer slut?" Mallica suggested. Amala couldn't take anymore but held on so she could please her girlfriend, Mallica paused snatching her hand out of Amala's panties. Amala looked dumbfounded, completely sweaty, sexually frustrated, and aroused. Her Companion jumped off her lap, Mallica liked that reaction as she raised an eyebrow in amusement while she snacked on the juices dripping slowly on her fingers. "You taste so sweet Mala." Mallica complimented.

"Yeah, but why'd you stop?" Amala questioned, Mallica chuckled before she strutted back to her clutching her shoulder trying to position her on stomach or at least gesture her to obey.

Amala smirked as she knew where this possibly could be going, she turned onto her stomach moving around so her ass could jiggle some. Mallica couldn't wait and went ape-shit she tugged the soaking wet panties down putting them on the side of amala. At this point, all of Mallica's clothes were off and there was a box in her hand.

"Are you ready?" Mallica interrogated, "ready for what exactly?" Amala quickly replied. "For you to be slutted." Mallica answered. She bit her lip as she had her ass mountained up, she slightly twerked giggling mischievously. Mallica soon had a strap clasped onto her hips, she spat in her hand as replacement lube rubbing it up and down the 8 inch strap.

"Spread your ass now." Mallica demanded, Amala moaned from the dominance lingering in Mally's voice. She did as told and now her pussy and asshole was exposed to Mallica.

Mallica bends down getting to eye level with her gf's tight hole, she spat on that as well spreading the saliva around to her asshole down to her pussy. It dripped immoderate amounts, she slapped her ass afterwards without any warning she entered Amala's pussy it slipped in with ease.

Amala took a long drawn out groan trying to adjust to the large size, "I love that sound so much" Mallica said, as Mala nodded in acceptance. She started pounding holding onto Amala's platinum blonde hair, the slapping of Amala's ass and Mallica's hips surrounded their bedroom. She repeatedly smacked her ass turning it bright pink, Mala Cried out she bit onto her bottom lip.

Mallica boosted her speed, the slapping of their skin became more sloppy at this point Mallica wanted to get nastier she grabbed the soaked panties and shoved them Amala's mouth taking her by surprised she had a hold of the ends of the undergarments pulling Amala's face back so she could look at Mallica.

"Now you can see me fuck you, how does it feel baby? Hm?" Mallica said as she took her free hand manhandling mala's neck, she kept thrusting relentlessly and abusing her ass. She went hard as a gesture waiting for a response "UH- IT FEELS- OH MY GOOODD— SOOOO GOOD MOMMY" Amala muffled, Mallica snickered at the struggle of response.

She banged her vigorously, hard enough for the smacks on the ass to no longer give the light pink marks it was now Mallica's hips from wild thrusts. The sting between the two sensual women became too much so the last pound came to an end.

Mallica laid on her back waiting for amala to give her head, She accepted and got on her knees sucking her off. The slurping sounds brought music to Mally's ears, she soon thrusted her hips up drilling the strap into Mala's throat. Her gurgling wanted to make Mallica cum right then in there, she rested her hips and let amala take little control.

She hand jobbed her while sucking moving in smooth circulations, Mallica reached down to fondle Amala's boob. "You look so pretty when you take cock in your mouth." Mallica complimented, Amala choked up a bit from the sudden words Mallica brushed her hand through Amala's silky porcelain hair.

"Mm such a good girl, keep this up and you'll be rewarded." Mallica praised, Amala got wet by the minute from her gf's sultriness. Amala was ready to pause the blow job and Mallica didn't mind, they crash into each other's lips as Amala crawls onto Mally to preform the cowgirl.

She rests her body down onto the strap, riding slowly back and forth. "Mmm you're so good for me right now." Mallica says as she squeezes Amala's tits, after a few minutes of Amala adjusting and sensual riding Mallica took this opportunity to pull her down so their chests were touching and her being in control again.

She thrusted her hips up as skin slapping started to begin again, Mallica grouped Amala's ass spreading her ass so she could rub her tight asshole she went at a swift pace showing no mercy. "OH- OH FUCK- YES RIGHT THERE IM GONNA FUCKING CUM" Amala shouted, Mallica held her neck giving her rough kisses the slapping soon sounded really slippery as Amala's juices spouted onto Mallica's thigh with each fuck. "Cum on me, I love your juices on me." Mallica directed, After a few more pounds Amala went into an orgasm.

Her legs shook and she uncontrollably moaned with curses surrounding them, she had squirted all over Mallica's lower stomach including the strap. Her high died down as she rested her sweat covered head on Mallica's drenched chest.

Mallica tucked a hair strand behind Amala's ear, as she kissed her forehead. "You did great Mala." Mallica said, Amala nodded as she can't really get words out.
"Uh-huh" Amala agreed with small pants.

They just laid there not really moving knowing they will have the responsibility of getting new sheets since these were SOAKED. But, it didn't matter right now all they needed was sleep.

🍥───the end.

I hope you enjoyed my first ever chapter for this book! Let me know if y'all have any requests I'll try and do them!
𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃: 1797
- 𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨