𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗: 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄.

Start from the beginning

"exactly. they let you off easy with no ankle monitor, but if you're gonna continue to prove to the court that should've been on one. i'm not stopping them." she says.

"find something to do," opening up the laptop once again that played the footage. "something better than this. before you go on house arrest or even worse, back in."

"fine, i hear you." he sighs deeply.

ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ

trez looked over the hundreds of shoe boxes he had laid out as he sat down on his bedroom floor. he had many shoes, shoes he wasn't gonna touch again knowing him. he had to get rid of them.

"tay'zon, what are you doing?" audrey says stopping in her tracks to peak into his room. she watches him shrug and copies his actions.

"what are you doing on the floor?" she points. he sighs leaning against his bed, "what do you care?"

the woman holds her head back, placing a hand on her chest. "excuse me? tay'zon kenji homles, who are you talking to?"

"nobody."

"oh, okay. don't be round this house stompin' and in yo feelings cause you fucked up." she waves her hand around.

"thank you," he looks over at her. "for reminding me. i definitely needed that memory refresh."

audrey shakes her head going to massage her temples. "tay, we gonna have to make something work," she walks into the room going to sit on his bed with a soft sigh.

"what is this hate that you have for me?"

trez bites at the inside of his cheek, looking down at the shoe box in front of him. "i don't hate you."

"then what is it?"

"you really want me to start from the very beginning?" he asks looking back at her- seeing her roll her eyes. "no. i don't,"

she rubs her sweaty hands on her leggings in attempts to calm her nerves. "it's just me and you now," she leans down to look at him. "we have to make something work."

"are you gonna work on getting clean?" he asks.

"see, if you would've sat down and talked to me before you walked up in my house," she starts making trez laugh some. "you would've known i've been five months clean."

trez looks at her with an impressed look- more so shocked because the longest she's ever been clean was a week. so you could say he was overjoyed.

"five months? okay girl, don't play with you." he laughs turning his body to face her completely, matching the smile that was on her face.

she goes to grab his hand intertwining them. "if you give me another chance. we could help each other."

"what i need help with?" trez questions holding a hand to his chest dramatically making audrey roll her eyes.

"boy you need to work on that temper." she says nudging his forehead some. "act like yo damn daddy."

"my daddy ain't have anger issues tho, he just had you as a wife." trez snickers which turns into a laugh when his mom hits him across the face with his pillow.

"he was a tough cookie!"

"uh huh, gotta be when all yo wife do is push you around."

and once again his face was met with a pillow.

after a moment or so they're laughter died down and audrey looks over at all the shoes boxes that were scattered on the floor. "so like i asked earlier, what's with all this?" she moves her over the area.

trez grabs one of the boxes setting it in his lap, opening up the box revealing these nike air black flykint vapormax. "i'm never gonna wear these- actually i don't think i even wore these." he looks over them.

"they're so last season."

audrey raises a brow looking down at him, "well, baby how would you kno-"

"anyways," he cuts her off closing the box in the process. "alot of these shoes i'm never gonna wear again. i might as well get rid of them."

trez was a major sneakerhead. all the time he was locked he missed on so many releases that chi helped him catch up. he could get the money from his aunt, but there's not fun in that. he wanted to make his own type of profit.

"i'm gonna sell these and buy new ones. you know, gotta update the collection." he smiles tossing the box to the side. audrey smiles back at him before moving to the floor and grabbing a few boxes.

"well come on, let's get started before i go take my nap."

"before you go, can we get something to eat? i'm a lil hungry." he groans rubbing his stomach making audrey roll her eyes, laughing.

"you are so extra."

ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ

welcome back hoes! this chapter a little short cause we just getting back into the groove of things

welcome back hoes! this chapter a little short cause we just getting back into the groove of things. <3

i hope all of you are doing fine & thriving. check my message board for updates! cause i be keeping y'all updated on what's going on my page.

alsooooo, follow my urban page! SKYFOREIGN

see you later loves!