1) stranger

Isabella's pov

Isabella's pov

The alarm of my clock woke me up. Then the door opened and my younger sister came into my room. "Isabella wake up, it's the first day of school. We can't be late!" Caroline exclaimed, I pull my covers and buried my face. "Don't make me say it again Iz." I chuckled and sat up.

"I'm coming Care." She smiled and left my room. I quickly got up, had a shower, got dressed and walked downstairs. "Mum left breakfast for us." Caroline replied, with anger in her tone. It wasn't just her, I was angry too. Maybe a little but still I was angry. Our mum always spent as much time with us as she could when we were kids but now, it's like I barely see her, we barely see her. That makes Care think work is more important to her than us.

We walked into the school, and saw Elena and Bonnie at her locker. Caroline rushed to Elena's side and gave her a hug. "Oh, my god. How are you? It's so good to see you." Then she looked at Bonnie. "How is she? Is she good?"

"Caroline I'm right here." Elena replied "and I'm fine thanks."

"You sure you're alright?" I asked and she nodded. She kept talking with my sister and Bonnie but I could sense she was lying. "See you guys later." I said and walked away from them. I walked to my locker and took the books I needed. This is my last year and I can't wait to finish it. School sucks.

Kai's pov

Finally I'm free. I chuckled to myself. "You're crazy." Brunette witch said beside me. "I'm just happy sweetheart."

"I'm glad, now open my hands!" She demanded. So, how did I get here? My family put me in prison world because I kinda murdered my siblings and now after 15 years of solitude, I'm free because gemini coven witches made a mistake and put another witch in my prison world instead of the one they created for her.

"Malachai open my hands!" I clenched my hands into fists "call me Malachai again and you'll see what a real pain looks like." She backed away, I could see on her face, she was scared, she was fucking terrified. That brought a smile on my face.

"Yeah, I can't let you go just yet, if I do gemini coven will probably found you and when they see you, they will find out I'm back too and I can't let that happen besides I need to siphon from somewhere." I picked up the stone from the ground and hit her head, she fell unconscious.