"What do you mean?"

   "Her name is Kira White, not Jess. Her brother is...her brother is Carter White."

   Bella froze, "Carter White? You mean...the man that murdered my sister?"

   "Yes," Gus nodded. "Bella, you didn't recognize her because Spencer is the only one who interviewed her. The second he saw her come in to get you and Diana, he recognized her. He contacted Emily and that's when she contacted us."

   "Oh my god," Bella whispered, covering her mouth with her hands. "Diana is alone with her!"

   "I know," Gus said. "Does Diana or Kira have a phone?"

   "Uh--yeah. They both do." 

   JJ frowned, "Bella, we're going to try and track them. Hopefully, Kira will be coming back with Diana."

   Bella felt tears prick her eyes, "Oh my god. Why is she...why is she here? I never did anything to her!"

   "That's what we need to try and figure out," JJ said. "The team has been notified about it. We'll get to the bottom of this, Bella."

*               *               *

   It felt impossible for Bella to hold herself together once she realized that the team wasn't able to locate Kira or Diana. She knew what this meant. Diana had been kidnapped, she was now a missing person.

   "I just keep letting Spencer down," Bella said, a tear falling out of her eye as she cradled Emma in her arms. 

   "Bella, don't say that," Penelope said, handing her a mug of hot chocolate. "You didn't know."

   "What is he going to say? His mother is now missing because I let her wander off with a deranged psychopath."

   Emily frowned, "Reid knows."

   Bella looked up at her, "He knows?"

   "I had to tell him, Bella. He's not upset, he said he actually had a feeling something like this would happen."

   "I just can't believe this happened. I don't understand."

   Rossi furrowed his eyebrows, "Kira White, her older brother was responsible for your sister's death. Could there be bitterness involved? Maybe Kira feels like her brother didn't do anything wrong and now she's seeking revenge." 

   "Reid said he saw another woman in the motel room when he was attacked," Gus said. "Is it possible that Kira might be that mystery woman?"

   "Reid described Kira as cold and distant," Emily stated. "He said that she was just like her brother. If that's true, then that means she would have no problem committing murder. She already kidnapped a woman." 

   "She's going to insane lengths in order to seek revenge," Bella said. 

   "She's a psychopath," Luke said. "This is fun for her."

   Bella sniffled, "What the hell does she plan on doing to Diana? She already attacked Spencer. If she's mad at me then why isn't she going after me?"

   "You put away her family, she's doing the same to you," JJ said. 

   Shaking her head, Bella held back more tears as Emma squirmed in her arms. She set her down, the toddler wobbling over to Rossi. He scooped her up, setting her on his lap as she held her giraffe stuffed animal in her small hands. 

   "Guys!" Penelope exclaimed, catching the attention of the team. "I just pulled up surveillance footage of Kira White crossing the border at Los Indios. It's a 40-minute drive from Matamoros. It's at the same exact time Reid was attacked."