Chapter 2

"Hey ! (Your name) wake up !!"

"Be quiet (sisters name) I'm tired "
"Wake up !"
"I'll get up soon !"
"Wake up!"
"Quiet!"
"Wake up wake up wake up wake up"
"Errr ( sisters name ) are you ok ?"
"Wake up wake up wake up ".
My sister continued to repeat these words while standing right next to my bed with a blank look on her face .i sat up on my bed and started to get really worried .

"(Sister name ) snap out of it !!". I shook her shoulders harshly but there was no response . I looked around my bedroom to see that the roof was gone . "what is going on ?". I got out of bed and I left my bedroom in search of my family . ' maybe I could find mum and dad and ask them what is going on'? I thought. I made my way to their bedroom and opened the door. the thing is that there was no bedroom but just space. yes like the space in the sky , the room contained lots of stars and seemed to go on forever . in shock I rapidly closed the door.

"MUM?"

"DAD?"

Ok now I was scared
"Wake up"
"Aaaaahhgg!!!!"
I turned around and saw my sister standing there repeating the same words.
"Wake up"
"what do you - oh this is a dream!".
I looked around amazed . "you want me to wake up then !".i squeezed my eyes shut for a couple of seconds and kept pinching myself but I felt pain . I decided to open my eyes and all I saw was blackness .

"hello !?"

"Come back"

"Huh?!?"

I kept turning around in circles trying to find the source of the sad voice .

"Wake up ! Come back"

This was no longer my sisters innocent voice . "where am I please answer me !!!". There was a long silence then everything started to flash like bright lights . I couldn't see at all. pinks and greens to purple and red lights flashed into my eyes as I attempted to open them.
"Ah its too bright I can't see?!?!!"
It suddenly stopped and I found myself outside in a flower field . "what the ? Wasn't I at home a minute ago ??".i wandered around the field that seems endless. I walked around aimlessly , not seeing any difference in the landscape .
"Hello !!!!!!"
Now I was frustrated and frighted .
"Hellllooooo!!!!!"
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
this annoying buzzing sound began to fill the silence .
"cut it off!"
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
It got louder and louder .
"STOP IT PLEASE!!!"
It was so loud that I thought my ears were gonna bleed
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"
I closed my eyes again.
The buzzing stopped and the air began to get extremely cold . I finally opened my eyes and I was in a new landscape that was snowy and icy .
"Where am I now ??"
I looked around again
"Am I going insane ?".
"You are insane darling " stated a loud voice ."w-wha ? No I'm not !". It was getting colder and colder and I shivered harshly and rubbed arms while my teeth chattered ."you are insane "
"No I'm not !"
"You are insane ".
"Stop it !!!"
"Insane insane insane insane insane ".
What's with people and repeating words ?!??.
"Insane insane insane insane"
"Shut up !!"
"INSANE INSANE INSANE!!!"
"Ahhhhh stop !!!".
I covered my ears again , I swear I will be deaf after this dream but I feel like it's too real to be a dream .
The words were now booming through my skull I couldn't concentrate , it began to hurt my head . I shut my eyes
"STOP PLEASE!!!"
"Come back to me"
I opened them again and uncovered my ears . I was back in the pitch black room but instead a tall figure that glowed with white light and stood not so far away from me .it looked like the same shape as the black figure that was following me.
"J-jack?!?"
Wait why did I say Jack ???
Like my lover from my coma ?
Am I in another coma?.
The figure opened its arms wide.

"Come back to me princess"

I don't know what made me do it but I began to cry .
Why am I crying ? He is not real.
I felt like I was not in control in my own body.
I began to run to him arms open wide.
Stop it he is not real.
Stop it please .
You are only hurting yourselve.
"Jack please don't leave me !"
And by the time I reached the figure , it disappeared like dust and I was alone in the dark.

"Jack why did you do this to me I loved you "

.
.
.
Why?

~~~~~~~~~

My eyes opened quickly and I took a huge gulp of air . "(your name ) ?!? You are awake ???". I took multiple deep breaths and my eyes searched for the source of the familiar voice . my eyes widen and shock ran through my body as I saw laughing jack watching me worriedly . "are you ok (your name)? I was so worried when you blacked out!!!". "Um I'm ok". I sat up and looked around me . I was still in my bedroom from when I first stayed in the creepy pasta mansion . "you don't look alright, actually you look pretty pale , are you sure you are ok ?". "Y-yes I just need to think for a bit".

Was that all a dream ? the coma , my family that crazy illusion was a dream ?. I thought my reality was a dream in my dream . I'm so confused.
Am I in a dream or am I in reality ?
Am I sane or insane ?
Is my insanity mixing up what is real and not real in my life ?
Is this all a dream ???
"How long was I out Jackie ?"
"A day "
But It felt like years .
"(Your name) I'm worried ever since we started to make you kill people , it's been affecting your insanity , maybe we should stop you from killing". i nodded absentmindedly and jack sighed ."(your name ) I-". I cut him off by hugging him. i began to cry into his chest . "I'm sorry jack that I worried you but please never leave me alone , I was so scared"."but-"."please!". I could sense that he was confused but hugged me back anyway. "I would never leave you , I love you "."b-but you-"

"I promise I will never leave you princess "

While hugging jack I averted my gaze to the lollipop laying on the floor, the one jack gave me .

*ok you are confused now
Sorry
Basically your life with jack is real and your dream was your life with a family
Your insanity is playing mind games with you
Yeah
And I'm sorry I haven't updated
I'm just trying to develop the storyline a bit more so that it is good and you all enjoy it
Hope u liked the chapter , pls vote ,comment and follow if you want that is
Bye~<3*