chapter thirty two.

Start from the beginning

She glared at her one last time before stomping to the entrance of the restaurant and pushed the doors open aggressively, needing something to kick.

Jordyn was still pissed about losing her job at the restaurant. Of course she was still pissed. She already lost her job at the roller rink, and now she lost her job at the restaurant because of Amanda freaking LaRusso.

God, she hated the LaRusso's.

She tried holding back every emotion as she did some Miyagi-Do tricks Robby had taught her, and the rest of the Cobra Kai students.

But Robby couldn't help but notice she's been quiet since class started. He knew something was bothering her. He could see it in her eyes, and he was curious to know.

"You're quiet today. Something happened?" Robby asked her.

She looked at him for a second before scoffing. "What are you? My therapist?"

Robby got the feeling she didn't want to talk about it, so he wasn't going to push her into telling him. "Show me wax on, wax off." He demanded.

Jordyn did what she was told, blocking his punches with her arms. The Keene boy smiled, realizing she learned fast.

"The more you learn Miyagi-Do, the tougher you are to defeat."

"Except for one tiny flaw." Kreese's voice bounced off the walls. Everyone stopped what they were doing, turning to the older man. "Their entire style is reactive, which means all their moves are counter moves. That means that we are in control. And we can use that to set traps."

Robby looked back at Jordyn. "Show me paint the fence."

She nodded. She got into position, as well as Robby. Everyone watched as he blocked her punches. Then suddenly, he dropped to the ground, sweeping her feet from under her. Jordyn landed on the ground with a grunt.

Robby grinned. "Sorry. Just part of the lesson."

Jordyn narrowed her eyes at him before flipping him over, the boy landing on his back. She quickly climbed onto him, raising her fist.

"Enough!" Kreese yelled, stopping the girl from breaking Robby's teeth. "Fox, in my office." He looked at the boy underneath her. "Continue the lesson."

Jordyn gave the boy underneath her an apologetic look before getting off her, ignoring the comments that came from Kyler. She could hear someone smack him, and she knew it was Tory. She's the only one who knows Jordyn had lost her job.

Jordyn walked inside Kreese's office, the man already sitting in his chair. He gestured her to sit down in the chair across from him. She plopped herself down, keeping her gaze on the ground. She could feel Kreese's stare.

"What's wrong?" Kreese asked her softly.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." Jordyn told him quietly. Seeing the look Kreese gave her, she sighed. "I lost my job. It's not easy looking for another one when you're on probation."

"Do you feel sorry for yourself?" He suddenly asked.

Jordyn stared at him, not knowing what to say.