What is Needed Will Happen

Comenzar desde el principio

"Do you know the amount of debt that could've put me in! Paying four thousand back in a month isn't easy Moon! You have no idea what I went through to get all of this! Repairing you alone was pushing my budget, and I've done nothing but cater to your needs since you've been here! Now I have to pay back four thousand dollars that were spent on god knows what and you're standing there expecting me to just deal with it!" You swiftly closed the gap between the two of you. "You should've at least told me about it! If you had asked I probably would've given you one! I should've just sold you off the moment I fixed you! You're starting to cost more than you're worth."

Moon finally made eye contact with you, shocked and unable to respond. He didn't know how to feel about the burning sincerity in your eyes. Sure you are quick to fly off the handle, but the anger had never reached your eyes before. He watched your jaw clench and lips curl slightly, not quite reaching a snarl. Your hands were clenched into white knuckled fists. Your breathing short and uneven. He knew you were waiting for some sort of response, but there wasn't anything he could say without setting you off.

"I'm going to the library"

You stormed out of the kitchen and down the hallway. The house rattled against the force of slamming the door.

◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇

The best advice Alyssa could offer you was: "Just wait it out! He'll come back, so don't worry too much about it."

It still couldn't relieve the tightness in your chest. You knew deep down that she had a point but your mind wasn't one to act rationally or calm, so of course you thought of many worst case scenarios. The house seems dull and shadowed as you pull up into the driveway, there were many things running through your mind as you sat in silent pondering over your explosive emotional problems. Maybe I should go see a doctor? You shake your head dismissively. No, I want to avoid taking meds unnecessarily. I need to just learn some self control.

After some deliberation you finally exit the vehicle and trudge up to the hazy gray house and push open the door. It glides smoothly open until it bounces lightly off the stopper impeded into the wall. Hesitantly you walk through the doorway, dropping your purse on the small table nearby.

You slump your shoulders and sigh, deciding you weren't hungry and went straight into the living room. Sitting down in the chair, absent mindedly staring at the floor.

"Hey."

"Hey, Moon." You reply automatically, as you're currently occupied trying to think about ways to distract yourself over Moon's disappearance.

Then it hits you.

Your head snaps up to see the slender bot casually splayed across the sofa staring at you. His eyes carefully studying your face before shifting into an amused grin. "You look like shit."

"What gave it away?" You muse. "Was it the bags under my eyes or the pale complexion?"

"Nah," He waves dismissively, "'s the mismatched socks."

You couldn't help but laugh, the stress instantly dissipating. A comfortable silence settles in the room. Moon's gaze shifts away for a moment before looking back, making a face you can't quite identify.

"I want to apologize, Stardust. I know I haven't been the best roommate, but getting that card was crossing the line. I will admit I am quite ignorant on how the world operates. So I will just ask anytime I think about doing something." He says the last part with a teasing grin.

"You don't have to ask me for everything," You roll your eyes with a smirk. Your eyes soften. "I should also apologize for blowing up at you, I should've approached the situation better. I swear I'll work on keeping my temper in check next time."

"Next time? Really feeling the faith there," He chuckles lightly.

You suddenly get the urge to hug the metal tsudere but quickly shove it down. The deep synthetic voice of his is appealing to your ears, and when he laughs like that it makes your heart flip.

Moon pulls something out drawing you out of fantasy land. It looks like a cloth bag with something quite large tucked inside. "What's that?" You point.

"I felt bad putting you in debt so..." He reaches over and drops the bag in your hand. It lands and you almost jump at how heavy the thing was. You look up at Moon curiously, he just gives you a playful wink and says nothing. You gently open the bag and pull out what looks like a shiny yellow rock but after closer investigation you notice it looks like an enclosed paw with five sparkling crystal claws. You look back up at Moon questioningly.

"Did you know that the Freddy statue in the Mega Pizzaplex was made entirely out of gold? There were also diamonds imbedded as accessories."

Without another word you put the golden paw aside and promptly tackle hug Moon.

--------
A/N

I am so sorry to you all for taking so long to put this out. I started writing this chapter and then realized I had no idea what direction I wanted it to go in.

VERY IMPORTANT!!
If you have any ideas or situations you would like to see in the story just let me know!! :D
I will do the best I can to incorporate them!