His Way of Showing Love

TW: SMUT! This chapter will include rough sex, biting, licking, praising kink, and light choking

3rd Person

Mondo...
The name trailed from Taka's lips as his thighs quivered from the pleasure he was receiving. His lover's hand was lightly squeezing Taka's neck. A vibrator had been placed into the poor hall monitor and Taka squirmed and moaned at the feeling of the blissful vibrations as Mondo whispered in his ear, "You like that, don't ya, Doll Face~"

"Mnh.. Ye- ahh~~ y-yes, M-ondo- oh g-god.." Taka said in between his moans.

"You're such a good boy, Baby~"

The praise went straight to Taka's dick and sent a shiver down his spine. He needed Mondo, but decided to stay patient and let his boyfriend have his fun. Taka knew that Mondo wouldn't keep this up for way too long, because Mondo wanted Taka to be as comfortable as possible. Not to say that Taka wasn't comfortable like this. He just preferred Mondo inside him, being the one to make him moan, rather than a toy.

"Okay, Doll," Mondo said, turning off the vibrator and pulling it out of Taka and setting it down. "I want to make you feel safe, comfortable, and completely loved.. But I also want to make you feel so good that the only reality is how good you feel. I want you to lose yourself in pleasure. I want you to only know me and how much love I have for you. How does that sound, Baby Boy~?"

"Oh, M-Mondo... that sounds wonderful! A-absolutely wondrful!"

Mondo let out a breathy chuckle and placed his lips over Taka's. In Taka's opinion, this was one of the best parts about Mondo. When it came to sex, Mondo was always rough, when he had consent to be, of course. Yet, despite how rough Mondo was, he made sure that Taka knew that there was infinite amounts of love behind every movement Mondo made, from the softest kiss to the roughest thrust, Mondo wanted his lover to know how much he meant to him.

Taka moaned, pulled out of his thoughts by the feeling of Mondo slipping his member inside of him.

"F-fuck, Doll..." Mondo whispered against Taka's neck, lightly biting down on the soft, pale skin. Taka whimpered at the feeling.

Once Mondo was all the way inside, he paused for about 2 minutes to let Taka adjust. In the meantime, Mondo licked, sucked, and bit on Taka's sweet spot, marvelling in the noises Taka was making as he did so.

Once Mondo was done giving Taka the hickey, he licked up Taka's neck and jawline, Taka humming at the warmth of his lover's tounge.

Mondo sat up and looked at Taka. His face was flushed and he was panting slightly. His ruby-red eyes were half-closed and glazed with lust. The inside of his pale thighs were covered in hickeys and love bites, and his pecs and neck had love bites all over them. His legs were wrapped around Mondo's middle and his hands were resting next to his head, palms up.

Damn, Mondo thought. He looks gorgeous like this...

Mondo looked at Taka's upturned hands and slid one of his one into the smaller boy's, giving it a small squeeze. Taka smiled at the gesture and squeezed back.

"M-Mondo..?" Taka whispered. Mondo leaned down slightly, pecking Taka's lips.

"Yes, Doll?" Mondo whispered back. "You want me to start movin'?"

Taka nodded. Mondo hungrily kissed Taka and started moving at a slow pace. Taka's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he moaned into the kiss while their tongues danced with one another.

Taka separated their lips, saying, "H-hah... Mond- Hng~ p-please go fas- Ah~ faster~! Hah~"

Mondo happily obliged, going faster and harder. Taka squeezed Mondo's hand and tightly shut his eyes. Mondo squeezed back and grinned, happy that he was able to make his one and only feel so loved.