****
"Liam, come on," Erica called from downstairs.
"I'm coming! I'm slipping my shirt on."
Man, that sounds so wrong. Sounds like we...No! Stop thinking like that, Erica. Erica thought this to herself, and she ended up smiling at the thought.
Liam walked downstairs to see her looking at the wall and smiling.
"Are you okay?" he asked, laughing.
Erica jumped and yelped. "What?"
"You're smiling at the wall."
"I wasn't smiling at the wall."
"You were!"
Erica rolled her eyes. "I was smiling for a reason."
"What would that reason be?" Liam asked, moving closer to her.
Erica looked at her watch. AJ would be home in 10 minutes.
"We have to go," Erica said, grabbing Liam's arm and taking him out of the room.
He smiled and followed her to the car. I hope she knows this conversation isn't over.

***

AJ jumped out of the car, and she sprinted to the door.
"AJ, wait," Adam called.
She turned around and sighed. "What?"
"Calm down. Let's wait for your mom," Adam said, grabbing her arms gently.
She sighed and looked at him. Then, she looked at her mom who was just getting out of the car. She sighed and looked at Adam.
He smiled and patted her gently on the back. She smiled and watched her mom walk up to the sidewalk.
When she caught up to them a few seconds later, AJ smiled and grabbed Adam's arm. He smiled as he let her pull him into the house. When they turned the light on in the house, AJ gasped as she heard, "Welcome home!" from Taylor, Brad, Liam and Erica. AJ smiled as she uncovered her mouth from her hands.
AJ looked around the room, and there was a hot pink sign that said, 'Welcome Home' in bright green letters. She looked at her mom.
"Who did all this?"
"Look at who you're standing by," Erica said, smiling as she pointed at Adam.
AJ turned and looked at Adam. "You did this? Why?" AJ asked, still surprised and happy.
"I'm not the only one that did it...I mean, I had help."
"I already know that, but why did you think about doing it?"
"You went through something tragic, and I wanted to make you feel better with a nice 'Welcome Home.' I hope you don't mind."
AJ smiled. "Thank you, Adam."
"You're welcome."
"Okay, lovebirds... Let's get to the cake!" Taylor said, interrupting the moment.
AJ looked at her. "Cake?"
"Yeah! Your mom bought ice cream cake! She's so amazing," Taylor exclaimed, running to the kitchen.
Everyone laughed, and AJ followed her, followed by Erica.

***

"Wasn't that great?" AJ asked Adam as they took a seat in her backyard.
"Yeah, it was," Adam agreed, looking at AJ.
AJ noticed that stare, and she looked over at him. "Is something wrong?"
Adam bit his lip and shook his head. "Nothing's wrong. Just admiring your beauty."
AJ laughed and shoved him playfully. "What beauty?"
"What do you mean? It's all over."
AJ looked at him with seriousness in her eyes. "Are you serious?"
He nodded. "Why would I lie?"
AJ shrugged. "I just didn't expect you to be so...flirty."
Adam laughed. "AJ...I missed you."
She smiled. "I missed you, too, Adam."
"I'm so sorry that I let your sister do that to you. I should've been there for you instead of getting my clothes," he said, chuckling a little bit.
AJ shook her head. "I would have rather you had clothes on."
"I just want you to know that I'm really sorry that I ever hurt you in any way."
AJ nodded and grabbed his hand. "It's OK."
"Do you forgive me?" he asked, looking into her eyes.
Instead of answering, she answered with a kiss, and that was better than words.

*****

Aw, ain't that cute? The great couple are back together...It makes me sick! He was mine first, and that little nerd I have for a sister shouldn't be in the picture. Adam should be only mine, but of course he crawled back to that little bitch. She smiled evilly as she watched them kiss. She cracked a few knuckles, and she stood up. I'll show them. I didn't bully my sister for years for nothing. I want to be the star in this family, not her. She needs to be out of the picture, and I will succeed in doing it even if it kills me. She smiled and jumped to another tree and disappeared from her old home....

***

"So, back to our conversation earlier..."
"What conversation?" Erica asked him even though she knew exactly what he was talking about.
"When I caught you smiling at the wall. Why were you smiling?" Liam asked her, starting to corner her in her room.
She bit her lip, avoiding eye contact. "I was just laughing when you said, "I'm just slipping my shirt on." That's all."
Liam smiled and looked at her. "Are you sure that's all? You weren't thinking about me being without a shirt?" he asked seductively.
Erica put her hands on his chest to push him away, but it was no use. He grabbed her hands and wrapped them around his torso.
"Are you OK?" he asked her.
She nodded and kissed him, pulling him closer. He smiled and picked her up in his arms as their lips were still connected. He turned them around as she wrapped her legs around his waist.
He pulled out of the kiss and smiled at her. They fell on the bed with Erica's legs still wrapped around his waist. He smiled and kissed her temple.
She smiled at him as she kissed his cheek. Liam ripped his shirt off as he reconnected their lips again with more passion and force.