She liked hearing her daughters voice for the first time.

" Excuse me, but I am exhausted from the trip so I will take a nap " the young woman respectfully ended the discussion and bowed at her parents.

" But you didn't touch the food! " Y/N stopped midway, but bowed once again and headed towards her room.

" She is so educated and gorgeous " Mei bursted into tears once again, regretting not being by her side all these years.

Her husband stayed silent the whole time, observing his daughter and if she has any unusual behaviors.

" I hate being here! " Y/N closed the door and wanted to break everything that was infront of her.

Why the sudden interest about me? What's their goal? I don't want to be a puppet again.

" A walk would calm me down " she wanted to escape from that cage and breath fresh air.

If I leave without telling them, they are probably going to get angry....okay let's go.

Without second thoughts she escaped out of the window and landed on the soft ground.

Y/N walked towards the back garden, so no one would see her. Unfortunately a wall was preventing her from the escape.

She started climbing the wall carefully trying not to mess up her dress.

Despite her carefulness though, her dress got stuck somewhere.

" Damn it " Y/N mumbled under her breath and tried to pull it out but it got worse.

She accidentally fell from the wall at the other side, having her dress ripped off.

" Damn it, I hate this place! " she kicked on the ground furiously but it let out a groan in pain.

That's when she realized she fell on someone's back and kicked them on their head.

Y/N quickly got up guilty and slightly touched their face to check if they were alright.

The person slowly opened his eyes to meet with Y/Ns ones. He had ocean dazzling ones while she had plain grey orbs.

" Is this Heaven? I can't believe they send a beautiful angel to guide me to Heaven- " he muttered and she slapped his face to bring him back to his senses.

" Oh you're alive old man, well...if you can excuse me now " she nervously got up and started running away from him.

" Hey! You! Come back here! " the guy finally got up from the hard ground and started chasing her.

" I didn't know old people could run like this! " he had white hair so he really resembled to an old man but he was younger than he seemed.

" I got you! " the man grabbed her arm and pulled her back but she kicked him on the guts freeing herself, and leaving him in a pain mess.

" Oh my, I can hardly breathe... " Y/N was exhausted from the running marathon and sat down beside a tree resting for a little bit after making sure she lost him.

Her eyes closed for a few seconds and rested her head on the tree trunk.

" Y/N... "

" I finally found you... "

" NOW I CAN DOMINATE THIS WORLD! "

Her eyes opened wide and tears where falling from her eyes.