About my OC

Character: Natalia "Nathaly" Isabela Rivera Nicknames: Nathaly, Nat, Natasha, Isa, and BelaBirthday: February 14, 2001Zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒️ Nationality: American Born: Queens, New York

Nicknames: Nathaly, Nat, Natasha, Isa, and Bela
Birthday: February 14, 2001
Zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒️
Nationality: American
Born: Queens, New York

Parents: Elizabeth Rivera and Alejandro Rivera (Dead)
Personality: Intelligent, diplomatic, romantic, funny, confident, insecure, witty, caring, loyal, adventurous, bold, anger-issues, and emotional.

Before the events of Civil War Elizabeth Rivera and Alejandro Rivera were good friends of Tony Stark wanted they're daughter to be taught self-defense by Natasha Romanoff. Natasha agreed and taught Nathaly, the two bonded and Natasha taught her how to lie and spy while they were training.

Nathaly got her first little mission : to look over a boy named Peter Parker. Tony was looking into the boy who got bitten by one of his radioactive spiders.

After two years of getting to know him she has developed feelings for him but hid her feelings well thanks to Natasha's spy training.

When Peter finally gets recruited he feels betrayed that Nathaly was spying on him but forgives her. The name that she uses for Midtown High School is Natalie Rushman. Yes, Tony chose that name and tried to guilt trip Natasha but she was annoyed more than guilty.

Homecoming:

Nathaly has to go through pain by seeing Peter crushing on Liz Allen and still helps him. One day Aunt May found her crying and comforted her telling her, "It's okay, it's always going to be you and me."

She helps Peter with the Vulture and when Liz left she felt relieved that she still had a chance to tell Peter about her feelings.

Far From Home:

She doesn't know that Peter will try to express his feelings for MJ during the school field trip. And she made her own plan to tell her feelings to Peter and hoped he felt the same way.

Nick Fury wanted Nathaly to help with the Elemental's with Peter and Mysterio. Mysterio is impressed at how intelligent Nathaly was and wants her to help him without her knowing.

Finally Nathaly tells Peter her feelings but it didn't end the way she hoped. "It's okay, I get it. I'll be okay." but later she's crying to herself and trying to move on.

Peter doesn't realize his feelings towards Nathaly yet. But he reveals to Mysterio one of his biggest fears, "I'm scared I'm putting her in so much danger. I'm scared that I won't be able to save her in time. She's one of my best friends and I don't want anything bad to happen to her." Mysterio being the asshole he is, he used his fear against him. He made a life-like illusion of Nathaly when they were at the abandoned building.

This is what the scene looked like:

"Peter!" a familiar voice called out making his heart drop. "Peter!" his head snapped where there was Nathaly's illusion all beaten up as Beck pulled her head up with her hair.

Peter slowly walked towards them holding his arms out, "Let her go, Beck!"

A mischief smirk came across Beck's face making Peter worry even more, "Okay." he pushed Nathaly's illusion of the building making her scream as she started to fall. Peter shot a web at her waist but her head hit the ground with a snap and everything went quiet. (Yes, I wanted this to be dramatic)

"Nat?" He slowly walked about to the body. "Nat? Hey, wake up." as he sobbed and held her close but then it disappeared and Peter realized it was an illusion and he relaxed as he knew Nathaly was still alive.

Nathaly caught MJ and Peter kissing (they didn't know she was watching) she was hurt but was happy that they're happy and hoped that they could stay happy forever.

Now Way Home:

Peter 2 (Tobey) is 37 years old.

Peter 3 (Andrew) is 27 but I'm gonna age him down for story purposes so he's gonna be 20.
Ned, MJ, and Peter are 17 but Nathaly is a few months older so she's 18 years old.

All I'm gonna say is that Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man and Nathaly have some romance sparking between them.

Nathaly will be replacing Gwen's place. Peter 3's dated Gwen till he broke up with because he thought it wasn't safe and he started to develop feelings for Nathaly. And Gwen was totally fine with and she gave him her blessing. So Nathaly will die in replace of Gwen Stacys place.

Peter 2's Nathaly have some troubles because of MJ. But at the end Peter falls in love with Nathaly and she falls in love with PETER PARKER. They got married and had two kids Mayday and Benjamin Parker.