"Hey! Watch your words! We are still here, you know?!" Everyone started laughing out loud with the way she scolded the supposedly emcee of the party since they became a DJ instead and literally made it a party.

The person infront scratched the back of his head. "Okay.. let's not be no-jaem everyone."

Everyone whistled with the courage of the event's emcee.

For context, it literally means boring and no fun. And, quite insulting to hear it from a student.

Before the teacher could react, the student pulled a peace sign and a cheeky smile. "Just kidding. Anyway, let's have fun!"

A solid cooperation from the whole crowd radiated as they cheered and pretended as if nothing was actually wrong.

Taeyong pulled your arm gently before stepping infront of you. "Too crowded. Are you okay?"

You smirked, patting his lower back. "Of course, I am. I'm not someone hiding right now. Are you, though? Isn't it too overwhelming for all of you?"

He spun around and stared at you.

For a moment, he got reminded of their past discussions back then — when they were still watching you from afar.

Right, you're just far from the way you act when they first met you, or simply stated, being that one shy person.

"Hey," You waved your hands infront of him. "You there?"

"W-Well," Now that you mentioned, Taeyong felt kinda icky being surrounded by people and them bumping occasionally towards him. "I guess let's move to somewhere quiet. The guys are probably--"

Series of cheers suddenly surrounded on a particular space.

"Gawd, he is so handsome!"
"Tell me about it."
"Sir, are you single?"
"May I know your name?"

You furrowed your brows, and looked behind you. Your eyes widened upon seeing a very familiar figure.

"Oh, Winwin." Taeyong giggled. "Indeed famous."

You released an annoyed sigh, watching Sicheng's awkward expression from the bunch of girls leeching into him.

Your jaw and eyes became sharper, and you clenched your teeth. "Y--"

"Y/N-nie," Jungwoo grabbed your hand and patted it, kissing the back of your tiny fingers.

He batted his eyelids and shook his head, signalling you to not do it.

Absolutely have no idea what does that "it" mean but he just know he had to stop you.

The music continued to blast while you and the guys stay put on the side. Every now and then, your group of friends would greet you and give you side glances to the beautiful creatures around you.

"Hey Y-- Woah.." Yeonjun cleared his throat upon seeing new faces with you, giggling. "How you doing?"

"Good." You grabbed a chip infront of you and chewed. "How's your night?"