"Sure," You scratched your head. "But.. I don't really know how to pair clothes and make it look decent. Not just some weird blouse with an unmatching shirt..?"

Yuta smirked, and you knew he had enough of your disagreement.

Both of you laughed shortly before he stopped firmly.

And you lowkey felt intimidated.

Suddenly, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him while he take steps back.

His knee hit the edge of the bed, where he was laying down earlier, and fell flat backwards. But since he was keeping his hand on you, you couldn't contain your balance and eventually fell along with him, right above his body.

"You're above my chest." He pointed out, the proud tone along with it was very audible.

"Oh, my bad. It's comfy here." You giggled and pulled yourself up only to be pusged by Yuta back again since his hands are still on your lower waist. "Anyway, I'm going to keep finding clothe--"

"You don't want anything though. Just use my shirt and style it whatever," He grinned cheekily and it was honestly so attractive. "You look good in my clothes anyway."

Hearing it, you can't help but slap his arms loudly, earnin a groan from him. "I'm serious about clothes. I need to look presentable and feel comfortable at the same time."

"Ugh, I guess this is why girls take three hours to dress up." Yuta rolled his eyes.

He suddenly grabbed your cheeks and for some reasons, out of nowhere..

..he played with it.

He rolled your cheeks with a proud smile, and before you could speak, he pressed both your cheeks thoroughly until you could barely speak.

"Whot ore you doing?!" As your lips are forced to encircle and your sentence was muffled, Yuta released a laugh of amusement.

"I remember the last time you spoke like that was when you were wearing some weird face mask we have seen for the first time. It was so cute, but I must say I'm sorry for throwing a seemingly expensive mask." He continued to laugh.

His next target was worse, since it was ruffling your hair aggresively.

Soon, both of you are tumbling at the bed, Yuta having all the pleasure he want from your tiny snarls and attempts to grab him.

"Gotcha." Yuta scrunched his nose, his sharp eyes being soft while gazing at you. "Anyway, we can go too, right?" Yuta tilted his head. "I heard outsiders can come."

You sneaked a cheeky smirk, pinching his cheek. "Be careful not to catch their attention. Those teenagers will literally jump on ya'll. Imagine seeing a bunch of Supernaturals.. handsome ones."

"Be careful not to be jealous." Yuta scratched the back of his neck. "You will literally jump at them."

~~~

"LET'S GET READY TO GET WILD!"

The crowd applauded upon hearing the speaker's lively announcement.

However, right after that, a slapping sound echoed on it. Everyone fell quiet and gazes diverted upfront.

There stood a teacher wearing a semi-formal clothes in lined with the theme party.