I moved my hand behind her and unhooked her bra and threw it somewhere in the room, exposing her beautiful breast and her hard nipples.

She has her eyes closed and I saw her chest slightly move up and down from her shallow breathing.

I kissed her neck and kissed lower to her clavicle then lower until I reached her perky breast.

Her hands tightened on my hair when I
started sucking on her nipple.

I moved my other hand to massage her other breast and she moaned, making me more excited.

I moved back up to kiss her lips again and I felt both of her hands go between our bodies and landed on my pants and she started unbuckling my belt.

I moved back to help her remove my pants then after that, I traced the rim of her underwear before hooking my fingers and slowly pulled it down exposing her pink pussy and I could see it glistening from the wetness.

I kneeled between her legs after removing the last of her clothing making her completely naked before me. I gazed at her seeing her completely vulnerable and exposed.

Even though her hair is a little messy, her cheeks a little flushed, and her lips slightly swollen, she still looks absolutely perfect.

Maybe God really did have favorites.

I leaned down and kissed her lips. I can't seem to get enough of her soft rosy lips.

I'd kiss her forever if I could.

I kissed her neck then sucked. I knew it was going to leave a mark but right now I couldn't care less and so does she, based on the moans she was emitting.

I kissed her lower and licked her nipple. When I reached her stomach I looked at her "Are you sure?" I asked. There's no going back, I want to know if this is what she really wants.

She looked down at me and smiled softly then nodded.

I continued kissing and licked her belly
button then kissed lower I kissed her thighs
and slowly moved up, teasing her.

"Jisoo please" I heard her whimper. Then she held my head to guide me where she wanted me most.

I finally gave in and licked her slit slowly, tasting her. I felt her arch her back from the contact while moaning. I feel her hands on my hair tighten and pull me closer to her wet center.

I slowly dragged my hand up her thigh feeling her soft skin and used my fingers to spread her pussy and I continued sucking and licking her pussy while I used my other hand to hold her down and to keep her from moving.

"Oh god," I hear her moan.

I used my finger to tease her entrance and moved it up to her clit spreading the wetness.

I sucked her swollen clit harder that made
her whimper.

"Jisoo, I want you inside me" she moaned.

I didn't have to be ask twice. I teased her entrance before slowly entering my finger inside her, watching her pussy stretch from my fingers.

She moaned "Oh, That feels so good"

I moved my finger in and out of her, swallowing my finger. I could hear the wetness when I moved my finger and felt the warmth of her pussy.

"More" she bit her lip.

I inserted another finger, stretching her more, and saw her arch her back and moved her hands to her golden hair with her eyes closed, hearing her shallow breathing.

I moved up her body but continued fucking her with my fingers and I kissed her slightly sweaty neck.

I feel her removing her hands from her hair and felt her arms wrapped around my neck instead.