Harry could feel the heat rising to his cheeks at her proximity and asked through his dry throat, "What are you doing?"

Her smile turned into a grin as she easily tore off his pajama top, leaving him naked from the waist up. He began stuttering as his face turned crimson, but the woman cut him off. "Shh," she said as she lightly dragged her nails up his abs. "Relax."

Harry tried to fight it off, but he couldn't help his seventeen-year-old hormones as he grew hard. A beautiful woman had him shirtless and was teasing his stomach, how could he have resisted? He fought off his embarrassment and looked his captor in the eye defiantly. She gave him a cute pout and said, "Poor Harry Potter, going to die a virgin."

So she was going to kill him after all. He couldn't let that happen—he had things to do. He said, "Please don't kill me."

She cocked an eyebrow at him as her face became thoughtful. "Give me one good reason…" she said.

Harry swallowed and said, "I have…something I must do."

The woman smiled so broadly that her perfectly white teeth showed for the first time. "I know what you must do, Harry Potter," she said. "I am merely helping you with that task. Whether you live after death is up to you."

"Live…after death?" he asked, confused.

And then her eye teeth grew into long, pointed fangs that applied just a little bit of pressure to her lower lip. Harry surprisingly felt no fear despite the fact that he knew this vampire was about to bite him. "Never lose your will to live," she whispered as she rested her hands on his shoulders.

Harry swallowed hard and asked, "What's your name?"

"Katerina," she whispered before she gave him an impish grin. "Can't let you die without receiving your first kiss, can we?"

She pressed her body and lips against his, her ice cold skin not feeling horrible. He kissed her back, thinking, Eh…What the hell. Even though she was a vampire, she was still soft and had womanly curves, every one of which Harry could feel as she deepened the kiss, pressing herself harder against him. He moaned into her mouth as their tongues met and she smiled against his before moving her way down to his neck, giving it languid kisses and brushing it lightly with her tongue. She whispered, "Live," one more time before Harry felt her fangs touch his pulse point.

He grimaced at the sharp pain as they broke his skin and she began drinking his blood. Then he smiled lazily as it began to feel really good, a mental image of him and Katerina doing very naughty things together playing in his mind.

Katerina smiled against his neck as she felt him grow harder in response to the visions she was projecting into his mind. She continuously injected her vampire magic into his body as his sweet blood filled her mouth and slid down her throat, making her moan in pleasure. The vampire magic would keep his brain functioning and alter his DNA, making his skin paler and flawless but for his scar.

After pulling his sweet nectar into her body for quite a while his pulse became weak and thready, signaling that he was close to dying. She took in a few more mouthfuls before reluctantly pulling away from his neck, licking her lips in satisfaction. Magically infused blood was the best and Harry Potter had the most raw magic out of anyone whose blood she had ever sucked.

She kept her hand over his heart, waiting for him to die, and looked up to see his head hanging limply with a ghost of a smile still on his face. His heart slowed down to nothing and he finally died before his eyes shot open and he began thrashing in pain, bucking against the rope. His fangs grew and shrank a few times and Katerina cut the ropes—his body would be doing a bit more thrashing. And thrash it did as Harry's brain tested its limbs before finally settling down. Now Harry just looked like he was sleeping but for the thin sheen of sweat covering his body as it continued going through its change.