𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙪𝙣

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢: 06/10/1973

𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: CEO

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: Alive 【Divorced ↪ Remarried】

𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘌𝘖 𝘰𝘧 Chang 𝘊𝘰. 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘌𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴.

𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯.

Just like the mother, the sisters do not share a good relationship with their step-father. Evena has a strong hatred towards him on thinking he wants to replace her father. Byeol is a little relaxed, she knows that he cares for them unlike their mother. He even goes up against Eun-kyung when she hurts her daughters. He is fully supportive of Evena and have asked them to call him YongYong instead of dad/step-dad/step.

𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙡

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢: 20/07/2005

𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Student, Child Actress, Model

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: Alive

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 #3 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘑𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵. 😅😉

𝘕𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬, 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘉𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘭.

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬 "𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦."

𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘢/ 𝘌𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘭.

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯, 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩, 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩.

Evena and Byeol used to bicker a lot when they were younger but after the mutual loss of their father and sister, they have learned to step aside their differances and embrace each other. Evena is extremely protective of her younger sister after the loss of Eunbyeol. Evena supports Byeol in her dream as an architecture and child actress. Evena cooks delicious food for Byeol on her birthday to dim the sadness of celebrating it along. The girls still moarn their loss.

𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙀𝙪𝙣 𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙡

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢: 20/07/2005

𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚢: 19/01/2016

𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Student, Child Actress, Model

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: Deceased

𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘭.

𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵.

𝘒𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥.

𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳

Evena and Eunbyeol never argued like she and Byeol used to do. Eunbyeol was the one who would make the sister stop fighting and hug each other. She knew her mom infidelity when she died. this made the sister hate their mother more cause Eunbyeol died nowing that her family was broken. Eunbyeol is the smarter sister and also the one who was more mature.

𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖 𝙆𝙬𝙤𝙣

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢: 30/04/1950

𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Soprano, Restaurant Owner

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: Alive 【Widowed】

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥  𝘉𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵.

𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.

𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘚𝘰𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰.

𝘖𝘸𝘯𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵.

𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘑𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯.

Grandma Kwon is the only one to love the girls and give me an atmosphere where they feel safe and can let their voice out when troubled. she is their safe place. Grandmama has disowned her daughter and named her two lovely grand daughters the one to inherite the large billions of fortune of both grandparents. Her last wish is to see her Mi-Kyung in a beautiful wedding dress marrying the love of her life. She secretly wishes the guy to be Jay.