Chapter 4 • Embarrassing

Começar do início

CLAY:
"Yep." He nodded while smiling, "So, will you go with me?"

Y/N:
"Fine. Only cause y'all will be there."

He smiled at me then we finally made it to the detention room. When we walked in, we saw George and Nick sitting next to each other while laughing meanwhile, the teacher was no where to be seen.

Y/N:
"We're the only ones here, what the heck?"

GEORGE:
"We're such troublemakers." He joked then I laughed and sat down in the seat next to him as Clay sat down behind me.

Nick smiled at me from his seat behind George.

Shortly, we heard heels clamping against the tile. Our heads shot to the door as mine and Clay's smiles faded.

MS. ERIKSON:
"So you're on time for detention but not my class?" She walked to the desk then sat down in the chair.

I sighed while leaning back in my seat.

MS. ERIKSON:
"There will be no talking. You are to do your homework in silence. Ms. Y/L/N, Mr. Evans I know you two have homework so I suggest you do it."

I clenched my jaw then bent down to my backpack and took out the packet from my green folder.

The 4 of us spent the next hour doing our work that we had or we just stared at the walls. After the hour, detention was over.

We walked out of the school and headed into the parking lot.

Y/N:
"She's so annoying." I rolled my eyes.

CLAY:
"That's true."

Y/N:
"You guys wanna head to my place before the party?"

CLAY:
"Sure."

We hopped in Clay's car in our usual spots then he drove us away. After some time, we made it to my house.

The next few hours we all spent playing Minecraft. With Clay's wheezes, George's screams and Nick's roasting, I had a great time like usual.

After some time, it was time to go to Zak's party.

Once Clay drove us there, we exited the car to see the biggest house I've seen in my life. With 3 basketball hoops, a wide balcony and three front doors, I knew I'd get lost in this place.

GEORGE:
"Woah..."

NICK:
"Noice." He smiled while nodding.

CLAY:
"What do you think Y/N?"

Y/N:
"I think we should've brought one of those ropes from kindergarten so we don't lose each other." I joked which made the 3 of them laugh.

Shortly, we made our way inside to see Zak sliding down the stairs on a mattress. He reached the bottom after a few moments and slammed into the wall while laughing. I raised my eyebrows.

Y/N:
"That explains a lot." I raised my eyebrows then Zak stood up and went to his other friends, they offered him high fives.

The 4 of us made our way directly to the alcohol in the kitchen. After Clay, George and I grabbed bottles, Nick backed away. I turned my head to him.

I noticed his form immediately, setting the bottle down.

Y/N:
"S—sorry. I won't drink tonight."

NICK:
"No, you can drink if you want to." He started.

Y/N:
"No, really. It's fine." I smiled, reassuring him.

CLAY:
"I'm gonna get as drunk as a skunk." He shrugged with a smile, already taking a large sip of the alcohol.