𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔 𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘔

Start from the beginning

Four days and sixteen hours later, Sapphire had finally arrived in Rio. She was only five minutes away from the address Brian had gave her and she was already feeling nervous.

Taking in a deep breath before she pulled into the warehouse and parked her car. She pulled up her sunglasses so they rested on top of her head and stepped out of her car causing two men to stop talking at the sound of a car door shutting.

"No way, mini O'conner?" Roman smiled "I thought you would've been snapped up by the cops by now"

Sapphire chuckled "You know they can't even come close to catching me Rome" Roman laughed before hugging the girl he saw as a little sister "How you been man?"

"I've been good girl, what 'bout you?"

"Yeah I'm good, Rome" Sapphire replied with a smile.

The man next to him then stepped forward as he blatantly looked Sapphire up and down before sticking his hand out "Tej Parker"

"Sapphire O'conner" She shook his hand, giving him a small smile.

"O'conner? Brian never told me he had a sister but it's really nice to meet you Sapphire" Tej responded with a smile of his own.

"We're not the closest of siblings but yeah it's nice to meet you too" She said when a woman on a bike came in. Roman couldn't help himself as he walked over to her with a smirk on his face.

"Sexy legs, baby girl. What time do they open?" He asked before a gun was pointed at his head.

"The same time I pull this trigger. Do you want me to open them?" She asked with a tilt of her head making Roman go all pale.

"I like you already" Sapphire smiled at the woman who then introduced herself as Gisele Yashar.

Tego and Santos then walked in speaking Spanish after seeing the interaction of Roman and Gisele.

"Te dije que la chica flaca tenía"

"Parece que ella comenzó la fiesta sin nosotros"

"Hey, anybody can talk shit in Spanish, homie" Roman started as Sapphire smirked knowing exactly what they were saying.

"¿Qué está diciendo este tipo?" Santo asked.

"Lo feo siendo feo en español o inglés" Tego told him.

"Who are these clowns man?" Roman looked at Tej.

"Circus clowns" Tej added.

Another man came walking in behind Gisele as the four males continued to argue with one another "I thought cockfights were illegal in Brazil?" He said before introducing himself as Han Lue.

Sapphire and Gisele introduced themselves to him before shaking his hand.

"I see you all have met" Dom said as he walked in with Brian and Mia behind him.

"You know when you called me to come to Rio, I assumed it would be for something more exciting than this" Gisele said, walking over to Dom and pulling him in for a hug.

Once Brian had spotted his sister you could tell he had a shocked look on his face that she had actually turned up. Sapphire gave him a nod and walked over to him where she got introduced to Dom and his sister Mia.

"Hey so this is my sister Sapphire and Sapphire this is my girlfriend Mia and her brother Dom" He explained.

Sapphire nodded and shook both of their hands "Nice to meet you both" She then looked over at Mia "I hope he isn't giving you too much trouble" She said as Mia laughed and shook her head.

"So what happened to the blonde hair?" Brian asked as he looked at her natural curly hair that was now brunette.

"Well after you ratted me out, thanks for that by the way" She smiled sarcastically at him causing Brian to rub the back of his neck awkwardly "I had to change my appearance so the hair had to go. But anyway, how does it feel brother?"

"What's that?" He asked as him, Mia and Dom frowned.

"To be on the other side of a wanted poster" Sapphire smirked making Dom chuckle "So what am I doing here?"

"Yeah, man, why did you drag us halfway around the world?" Tej added in.

Dom turned to them all as he smirked "Cause we got a job"

The team gathered around a table, listening as Brian broke down the plan "The target's name is Hernan Reyes. The dude owns Rio's drug scene and he's never been busted because he never leaves a paper trail"

"No paper trail means no banks and no banks means cash houses" Sapphire said as she leant her hands on the table.

Brian looked up at her and nodded "Ten of 'em, around the city" He then circled the locations of each cash house on the map for everyone to see.

"And we're gonna hit 'em all" Dom declared with his arms crossed.

"All of them?" Tej asked incredulously.

"All of them" Dom confirmed, looking around at the group.

Roman soon shook his head "I don't know man. You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude who runs it? Sounds like a personal vendetta to me. That what this is? I got love for y'all, but personal ain't good business. I can't do this, homie"

Roman turned around to leave as Sapphire shook her head. He hadn't changed one bit.

"So what we're talking about is a $100 million" Dom shouted and Sapphire laughed when Roman turned around and nearly tripped over his own feet in the process.

"Did I say this wasn't for me? A hundred...See, sometimes I be over thinking, man, and I know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to..." Roman stammered as Tej shook his head.

"That's right, a hundred million. And everything we take, we split even" Dom said, cutting Roman off as he looked at everyone with a smirk on his face.

"That's a little over $11 million a piece. I'm down"

"I'm in"

"Ten million...that's a lot of vaginal activity" Roman said causing Sapphire to roll her eyes at him.

"You can't pull off ten heists on the same mark, you just can't" Gisele said as Han nodded in agreement "As soon as you hit one, they'll do everything they can to protect the rest"

"Exactly" Sapphire smirked as she looked over at her brother and Dom.