changbin just gave hyunjin a fake smile while slowly crouching down to chan who is still sitting at his seat and whispered, "sounds like he became crazy"

seungmin just smiled at them as he heard changbin, then turned to hyunjin who's infront of his desk.
"go have lunch without me" he told hyunjin.

"why?!" hyunjin whined. "i've got something to do, i'll leave now" seungmin replied then walk out of the classroom. "where are you going? i'll go with you" hyunjin followed after seungmin.
____________________________________

seungmin removed the chains off his bike and moved it out of the bike parking spot. he turned around as he heard someone running behind him. seungmin sighed as he looked at hyunjin.

"what"

"where on earth are you going? will you skip class?" hyunjin asked while crossing his arms."you think i am?" seungmin asked back. "i'll go with you, please" hyunjin said while pouting and stopped seungmin from leaving.

"all right, catch up if you can" seungmin smirked as he rode his bike but before he could get any further, hyunjin caught the backseat(?) of the bike then sat on it.

"you..."

"come on, let's go!" hyunjin exclaimed. seungmin just sighed and start peddling his bike forward.

ᰔᩚ

after 18 min of biking, they have finally arrived at the a shop called black and white photo shop.
hyunjin stared at the familiar shop sign.

"even if i don't want you come in, you'll follow me, right?" seungmin asked. hyunjin just scoffed, "of course i'll follow you, who knows you will randomly disappeared. who did you take for?" and walked inside the shop. seungmin just rolled his eyes while smiling fondly and followed the ferret boy inside.

"welcome!"

hyunjin look around the shop.
dream and reality look...

"the same, right?" jisung interrupted his thoughts.
"what!" hyunjin looked at the person behind the cashier counter with wide eyes.

"jisung, the films" seungmin said. "you ordered 3 rolls of films and had photos printed right?" jisung asked to confirm. seungmin nodded, "it's seungmin, kim seungmin". jisung hummed and went to find the printed photos then gave to seungmin.

"what? what print photos?" hyunjin looked at seungmin while eyeing the items that are in a paper folder(?) in curiouisity.

"some simple photos, that you're not involved" seungmin said as he moved the folder away from hyunjin.

"let me see!"
"no"

jisung just quietly chuckled at the 2 boys infront of him then told seungmin, "the films are in the second drawer over there" then pointed the direction of the drawer.

"ok" seungmin nodded then walk over that side of the shop.

"nice to meet the real you" jisung said. "yes?" hyunjin was confused. "when i printed photos, i often saw you" jisung explained. hyunjin just nodded in an awkward way then picked up the folder to see there's film photos of him in it. he then quickly put them back in it's place when he saw seungmin is coming back.

"how much is it"
"3 rolls of films and printed photos then it's 270 million won"

seungmin scoffed then gave the money. "here the changes, 30 million won" jisung said, "come back again"

seungmin left first and before hyunjin could leave jisung stopped him. "be careful" he warned.

"what?" hyunjin titled his head in confusion. jisung quickly explain, "when you touch the past carelessly, there'll be big trouble and misfortune.

"we're getting late, come quickly!" seungmin yelled from outside of the shop. hyunjin smiled then bow and left the shop.

"come one let's go back to school, you came out without a note, you'll get scolded" seungmin said as he got on his bike. hyunjin tap on seungmin's shoulder and said "you lied about not wasting films on me, right?" he smirked. seungmin just looked at hyunjin in confusion.

"what?"
hyunjin just shook his head while stuttering to say "nothing". "wait a second" hyunjin took out his phone and snap a picture of seungmin.

"what are you doing?" seungmin quickly hid his face behind his hands. hyunjin just giggled then got on the backseat of bike, "nothing just want to take a picture of you!" he exclaimed then gripped onto seungmin's uniform.

seungmin looked back at hyunjin with an unreadable face, "you're acting weird today, are sure you sure that you didn't hit your head somewhere?"

"let's go, didn't you say you didn't want me to get scold?" hyunjin looked at him with the most innocent expression, clearly not wanting to respond back to seungmin. he sighed and said, "hold on tight" then grabbed hyunjin's wrists to make him hug his waist.

the ferret boy just stared at seungmin with wide eyes looking like a deer that got hit.

ᰔᩚ

hyunjin layed his head on seungmin's broad shoulder while enjoying the scenery of the park.

"kim seungmin!"
"what?" seungmin turned back at hyunjin for a second then went back to focus on the road. "today weather is nice, isn't it?" hyunjin asked while giving seungmin his crescent eye smile. "yeah, it is" seungmin smiled back. hyunjin looked up at the bright sky and smiled widely.

i hope,
that i won't wake up from this dream.

hyunjin quickly layed his head back on seungmin back as he started to feel like his head is hurting so much. he closed his eyes while trying to stop the pain. he couldn't hear anything besides loud siren-like noise that's making his ears hurt.

small droplets of tears ran down from hyunjin eyes as he's trying to stop the pain without alerting seungmin.

=chapter5 of blue birthday have ended=
to be continue...