I made my way out of Deku's apartment and quickly started walking down the hall. As I marched down the hall a man waited by the door of my apartment. He had large red wings. I recognized him as the hero Hawks. I remember overhearing that he had turned away from heroes and now was giving us intel.

I tried to ignore him and make my way inside the apartment but he stepped in front of me.

"Can I help you?"

I asked him.

"I have something for you. It's from a friend."

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a wrist watch.

"What friend?"

I asked as I grabbed the watch.

"Click the screen and find out- but make sure your somewhere private."

At that he made his way past me down the hall. I watched him leave then focused my attention back on the watch. Who wanted me to have this? Is this some trick?

"Only one way to find out."

I said aloud. I put the watch on and then headed inside the apartment.

To my surprise the apartment was empty. Maybe they are having a meeting with everyone in the facility. I just hope the girls are okay. Guess I'll look for them after I figure out what this watch does.

I clicked the screen and it started to vibrate and then a hologram appeared with Katsuki's face.

"See you got the communicator.."

"Yeah.. from Hawks.."

"He's playing both sides right now."

"Guess we are a lot alike."

"Got any information for me?"

He asked.

"I don't have much yet. I just know Deku is planning something big. I think he's after One For All. It's a quirk or something he wants.."

"Keep me updated. I have to go-"

"Wait Kat-"

The hologram cut off. I sighed. I wanted more details from his side. How long did I have to be here? What was his plan is stopping Deku? I feel like I'm in the dark and I don't want all this effort to be for nothing.

I walked into one of the bedrooms. I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind if I borrowed some of their clothes. I grabbed a pair of maroon pants, a black crop top, and a tan and black colored jacket. I found some black boots and also put those on.

I then walked back into the living area and grabbed my weapons. I put my gun belt on attaching a gun to each hip. I grabbed my knives putting one in my boot and some on the inside of my jacket.

As soon as I was ready I marched out of the apartment and to the main entrance area where meetings with everyone were usually held. Like I thought everyone was gathered there when I got there. Deku was talking on the stage area. Dabi, Twice, Toga, Shigaraki, and the others stood with him.

I ignored what he was talking about as I made my way through the crowd to find the other dolls.

I finally found the familiar face of baby with some of the other dolls.

"Hey."

I said trying to her attention as I approached.

"Doll? Are you okay? What happened-"

"Hey! Where we you last night?"

Mirage butt in.

"Don't worry about me Baby and it's none of your business Mirage."

That girl always thinks she runs the show..

"Whatever."

She answered in return. Then her and the other dolls focused their attention back on Deku on the stage.

"So what's going on?"

I asked Baby.

"He brought us here to talk about a war he wants to start- he says we will attack cities across Japan soon now that there's enough of us. He said the heroes can't be all over Japan at once. He's giving designations and making groups now."

"A war? He wants to start war?"

Baby nods.

"We May have to act sooner than we thought if we want to stop Deku and this from happening."

"What could we do against all these people?"

I look around the packed room. I scan each figure and finish by letting my eyes fall on Deku giving out orders on the stage.

"Group E will be.."

Deku started but I tuned him out as I focused my attention back on Baby.

"I don't know yet.."

Her face showed her worry. I wasn't sure there was much I could say to make her feel better. I needed to talk with Katsuki again and let him know about the war Deku wants to start.

"Now for my dolls."

Deku had said. All the attention immediately turned to us. Everyone in the Paranormal Liberation Front knew we existed but didn't get to see much of us. Our apartment was on the leaders hall. We aren't allowed to really leave that hall. Also everyone knows that you don't touch nor have anything that belongs to Deku. We were a very interesting group to these people who stared us down.

"I have a very important mission for all of you and it begins today."

They way he spoke already bothered me. Something wasn't right..

"We have found a secret location heroes meet to discuss. We want you all to go there and destroy it after you get any intel you can."

He never sends us anywhere, especially out of the facility. Maybe this could be our chance to run? I'm too suspicious however of this mission to say what the right course of action could be for us though. He might be testing us, so we should probably follow through and continue to play his game till another opportunity arises. Though this could be our only chance before Deku starts this war...

"You may all return to your apartment. I'll debrief you there.."

We all began to shuffle out the room. It seemed the meeting was over after addressing us.

We all made it back to our apartment to find Deku waiting there.

I was the last to enter so I closed the door behind me and joined the others who were waiting at the kitchen table with Deku.

I stood behind Baby who sat in a chair at the table. I then found myself looking at Deku who met my stare. An unspoken conversation about what had happened last night being communicated through the stare. Deku smirked and then went on to speak.

"Let's talk about this mission dolls.."