Don't look at me

"I'm a wreck I really am!" Cried Lexi to herself , Lexi was a mess , dirty , wet and cold . Her clothes were wrecked and broken . She took them off and put on and put on one of Jeremy's old rag like shirt things and just left her underwear on . She hid under her wolf fur cover on her bed and cried . She had a rage about how she looked and how anyone could even her and she ran outside while it was raining and got messy before .

Lexi cried hard and her face got redder and redder . Suddenly she felt someone lift part of her cover up........it was Jeremy . Lexi looked up but quickly hid her face "don't hide from me" said Jeremy but Lexi didn't move . Jeremy removed the wolf fur cover off her and looked at her . "Lexi please...don't hide...please don't do this" Jeremy said "DONT LOOK AT ME! I'm stupid! A wreck! An idiot..ugly" Yelped Lexi with tears.

Jeremy lifted her face up and cupped it "Lexi no! Your perfect the way you are!" Said Jeremy sweetly smiling . But Lexi put her head back onto her knees . Jeremy then walked to the back of her and wrapped his arms around her stomach and back "Lexi don't be sad please it hurts me to see you like this and I love you" said Jeremy . He leaned over and kissed her on the back of the neck twice .

Lexi looked up and stared into his eyes. She then hugged him tightly as he wiped her tears . Jeremy then looked down and smirked "nice panties you got there!" He laughed "OI!!" Giggled Lexi back as she chased him around .