*-Prince of Gluttony-*

Yet again the maids had found the prince in the library, he was sat at his desk reading books again. The young prince wanted to know everything about the world that he lived in, but the books at the castle could only provide him so much knowledge into the outside world. "Prince Brandon, your father wishes to speak with you-" The maid bowed, before Brandon got up. "Thank you Martha, but please don't bow-" Brandon smiled, before he left the room making his way to the throne room, maybe his father had come up with answers as to what the mark on his wrist actually was. 

"Morning Son" King Luther said, Brandon sat down on his chair next to his father. "Morning Father-  any chance you know what this is?" Brandon, asked showing his mark, his father looked very happy knowing his son had been chosen to be a Sin. "My Dear by that is the mark of Gluttony!" His father remarked. "But--- I don't crave food all the time!" Brandon said, looking at the mark. "No-- but your crave knowledge and you might get that on your adventures-" His father smiled, before continuing "I'll be bringing anyone with a mark relating to the Virtues and Sins here, as you are the new guardians of this kingdom!" Brandon smiled, before getting up and walking towards the door. "Where are you going Son?" His father asked, looking at Brandon who was smiling. "I guess you could say to have a change of outfit?" Brandon, smiled walking towards his bedroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Prince Brandon

Nickname: 303

Sin/Virtue: Gluttony

Pronouns: He/They

Sexuality: Pansexual

Apperance:

"I want knowledge that the kingdom cannot provide to me-"