Jin wiped his tears with his sleeve, purposely let out a loud snot sound. "Thank you—Jin loves you this much!" He spread his arms widely and grinned. A lot of damage indeed. Now, where was he? Jin made his through the bodies of those girls fainted on the floor and did the roll just like those stuntmans did in movies. He followed Kotaro silently, sometimes he would hide behind a pot whenever he's looking back or mumble the direction loudly whenever Kotaro seemed to be lost.

"Left, left, left, left, left, left."

Kotaro turned left.

"Good boy!" Jin smiled proudly.

"Should we call a teacher?"

"No! You shouldn't!" Jin shouted to some girls who were whispering to each other as they were talking about Kotaro. He then cleared his throat and apologized for the rude behavior, bowing down like Sebastian Michaelis did charmingly. Jin snapped his fingers and they were taken back by his shining appearance as there was a guy dressed like a butler at the corner, holding a spotlight to aim it on the toddler. "Thank you, Wataru." They began to question the universe but soon distracted by Jin kissing their hands.

"Forgive Jin, ladies but that's Jin's fwiend. Look at that bento he is cawwying!"

"Haa, could it be—"

Jin nodded while dramatically gasped, his hand placed on his face. "You thought right!" It was Kotaro's first errand and it was his mission to make sure Kotaro accomplish it successfully on his own. But, as Jin spoke his sentence, Kotaro was already standing in front of the stairs, alarming him and everyone in the hallway. The students quickly stopped Kotaro and offered to help him, they didn't mind if they even needed to carry him to the roof. They were happy to oblige. Jin wiped his imaginary tears with a handkerchief given by Wataru. "Good people still exist."

However, Kotaro only looked at them with big eyes that made Jin weak on his knees.

"Jin-sama, let me wipe your drool please."

"He's too cute—" Jin shyly covered his face, a rare sight of him.

Kotaro shook his head. "Kota goes to nii-chan by himself."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have interfered!"

"He wants to do it himself."

"He's given me the courage to face college entrance exams!"

"Good luck, little errand boy!'

"No, no, no, you gotta take him!" A guy suddenly yelled and Jin turned to him, surprised.

Jin stared. "Oh, you're the whipped man."

"Says the kid who wants to marry his sister."

"Ha?! You got pwoblem with that?!"

Inui should have known he shouldn't make a deal with Usaida for one picture of Sawatari-sensei but then again, it was a picture of Sawatari-sensei! It was that damn sleepy guy. Usaida told him to meddle as little as possible but there's no way he can do that when Kotaro was struggling to take a step on the stairs as it was high. It was dangerous. Jin patted him on his leg, saying Kotaro can do it just fine. He knew his best friend, Kotaro won't accept any help once he was determined to do it especially when it's about his brother.