"Inosuke! Inosuke! Keep it together!" He stated holding the poor boy's pulse its slowly getting weaker by the pass seconds.

'Crap, the poison is taking over his body what to do?! I can't use the reverse technique if i'm badly injured.'.

His tears was slowly starting to fall knowing its too difficult to made decision in this kind of situation but by sudden surprise his sister removed the poison by the use of her blood demon art, slowly the skin got inflamed by posion was getting healed.

"I'm hungry! gimme something to east!" Inosuke yelled all of a sudden.

Which made tanjiro cried tears of joy hugging his friend, while nezuko imitate her brother's action. Perhaps he was glad that everyone manage to stay alive as well as his friends.

For the other side of the place, The sound pillar and his three wives was having a hard time no matter which antidote they put on him it's just doesn't work on the demon's deadly poison.

"NO TENGEN-SAMA PLEASE DON'T DIE WE ALL MANGE TO STAY ALIVE!" Suma cried out.

"What can we do about the demon's poison? The antidotes is not working." Makio said wrapping some bandage to his injuries.

Uzui was about to say his final words but the two wives just argue one another, Makio filled some rocks on suma's mouth trying to shut her up but Hinatsura was the opposite trying to stop their argument. Small nezuko appear out of nowhere making their attention lock on the small girl raising her right hand, She touch uzui's skin to set her blood demon art to removed the deadly poison it all happen so quickly her pink firey demon art took over uzui's injured body.

The three wives jaw went wide open mistaken that nezuko was burning him alive.

"WAAH! What are you doing! who are you?!" Suma grabbed nezuko's small fragile body seperating her away from her husband.

"Isn't it way too early for cremation here?! He isn't even dead yet and yet you're burning him! I will spank your butt your big sister is really angry now!?" She yelled.

But uzui stopped him seeing that the poison got healed by nezuko's blood demon art. They happily hugged him thanking the demon girl for saving his lifes.

"You shouldn't be moving or your injuries will get worst." Uzui reminded him while the young slayer was patting the demon girls head.

The strong dust on wind suddenly blow for their very own eyes, It was a strong breathing technique they ever seen revealing a huge tornado form of shadow. Making everything darker than before The power was intense.

'What is this? It's like a same energy like our mentor?! Who's here?' Tanjiro gritted his teeth gesturing his katana to point at the direction even if his badly injured. He still manage to move.

'I can smell's sensei but there's another person.'

Soon the shadow was finally fading away making it clear to see a shadow figure of a person carrying a woman in his arms. Their vision was very clear to saw a tall young man appeared wearing the same uniform like them.

The imbued japanese letter of 'destroy' was behind it's back like every slayer have as well as (Y/N) but yours was unique compared to the other instead of the word 'Destroy' it was a name of 'Shujin' other term for japanese word of master.