Help

A/N
This is my first ever fan fic so please no hate:) just sit back and enjoy!

KRISTIES POV:
She looked down at her wrists to see what she has done. She was wiping the blood off when she got a phone call. It was Scott. "Hey Scott" Kristie said trying to sound happy. "Hey! Um.. I was wondering if you would want to come hang out at my house with Mitch?" Scott said. He knew what was happening. He would occasionally see bruises that she didn't hide well enough, and she always seems nervous when Matt was around. Scott loved Kristie, he has since high school. "Ok I'll be there in 20?" Kristie said. She has enough and wanted to tell the boys, knowing that they would be there too. "Ok, can't wait to see you!" Scott said while smiling. Kristie put on an oversized sweater and headed to Scott's house when Matt pulled up. He knew she was going somewhere. "Where you going sweetie?" Matt said. "Oh um.. N-nowhere, just Starbucks." She lied. "No you're not, DONT LIE TO ME KRISTE." Matt yelled. Kristie knew what was going to happen next. Matt dragged her inside and slammed her against the wall. Punching and slapping her many time. She started to cry.
SCOTT'S POV:
"Where's Kriste?" Scott asked nervously. "Avi, Kevin and Mitch looked at their phones, Nothing. "I'm getting worried, she's 30 minutes late, I'm going to go check on here." Scott said. He started to the door and turned around, "Um guys, is it ok if you come with me?" "What's the big deal?" They all asked. I explained everything. They all had tears in their eyes. "Oh my god.." Said Mitch. "Kevin and Avi just started at eachother in shock. Kristie was like a little sister to them. They all stood up and ran to the door. "Let's go" said Avi. They arrived at Kristies house and heard screams. Scott ran as fast as her could to her house. He pushed the door open to see Matt kicking Kristie in the gut. She was crying. I ran and tackled Matt, and started punching him non-stop. Mitch and Avi ran to Kriste and ran her to the car. She was screaming in pain, then she blacked out. Kevin helped me with Matt. We tied him to the bed. I was furious. "IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" I yelled. We ran out to the car to find Kristie passed out.

Scott's POV
We rushed her to the hospital with tears in everyone's eyes. I can't believe Matt would do that. It's been 3 hours since they rushed Kirstie into the emergency room. My phone buzzed and it was from Matt. "It's not over. I'm gonna get her back no matter WHAT." I was furious and Mitch noticed. "You ok Scottland?" He ask. "No I'm not ok." I snapped at him. I showed him the text and tears started to flow down his cheek. "Friends of Kirstie?" The nurse asked. The four of us stood up.