Chapter Nineteen: Regrets

Start from the beginning

I stared at won that welcomed me with his eyes as I walked out of the walking closet,

"You guys have the same reason," I said, then smiled. We both know it was most hurtful to Sangwon's side. He likes me,

That man said he' doesn't want me hurt but also doesn't want me to lose the opportunities I could have to be happy if everything goes well.

"How about you if everything went well?" I recalled asking him; I could still remember how he smiled with blues and looked at me with serene eyes even though it seemed crowded.

"At least you are happy. I'm the happiest when you do," he replied simply and softly ruffled my hair.

"As much as I wanted to be happy with you, you deserved to be happy with someone you want to be with." He added, A lot of his world embedded in my mind, but there was one thing I couldn't forget that till now still keep lingering in my head.

"I know all along it was still him. It would still be him and always be him, and I'd gladly lose to your happiness."

I don't even know what I was mad for when he said that. Was I because he didn't tell me and agreed with it? or I was because I find that selfless? That he keeps proving how pure and genuine his feelings are for me.

'I wish he gets tired soon.'

After I heard all of that, that was the only thing in my mind at that exact moment. I wish he gets tired soon.

I could wish to God 'Please make me fall for him,' to wish 'make me love him instead' but then, 'Please make him tired' was the first thing that came to mind. That's when it sunk to me. I was selfish, and I will never deserve such a man like him, and I seemed to continue not to.

We also went downstairs; after that, I saw a familiar girl looking at me, but I just smiled at her. Minju looked at me as if she wanted to approach me, but she ended up just going her way.

I followed her with my eyes but decided to just keep going, the castle hotel was reserved by our school, the reason all I see is familiar faces,

The restaurant was fine dining. It screams royal class like everything in this castle, the things from chairs to table, it didn't fail to live in a castle and royal theme.

We went straight to the guys and sat; we didn't have to order since it's a set and scheduled menu where everything will be served to all of us.

"I thought you have another schedule?" I asked Sangwon; I remember him saying he had so he wouldn't going to stay here,

"I was filming near here, So I decided to have dinner with you. I also need to go after for another filming." He said, then smiled. He actually looked tired, and I started to feel bad about it for him.

"Is your break time long?" I asked him, "Just 3 hours." He said, trying to recall it right.

"Where's your next schedule then?" Jay hyung joined our conversation; Won sat beside him, playing with their hands.

"At the MBC Studio," he replied simply,

"Then you really need to go after this dinner, it's almost 2 hours drive, and you need time for pr-preparation." He pointed out.

Our food was served after a while, and we started to eat between our chit-chat,

"I'm actually worried about the prom. I don't really know if it's possible to be on the red carpet." Sangwon said he looks stressed and seems to be taking it too extreme. I mean, being with me on the red carpet,

I smiled at him and soft tapped his shoulder, "It doesn't matter, like I told you, Sangwon, we can meet inside, and I understand. You don't need to pressure yourself." I assured him with a smile.