Chapter Eighteen: Reasons

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." He whispered with a smile. I wiped the last drop of tears again on his cheeks with my thumb a second later.

"Ahhhhh, It hurts, ouch, Sun.." he groaned when I pinched his cheeks hard and lengthy; I just giggled at him while he glowered at me. I let him go after slapping my hand, causing everyone to skim at us.

"We are quits now, so stop thinking too hard," I told him, holding my laughter from his reddish cheeks. He balled his eyes at me as he caressed it gently.

"You're annoying!" He lamented but then laughed after an instant.

---

The time flies fast, and now at the college building, He said we are going to eat somewhere for dinner, something I find odd because I thought it was just us. I looked at Won confusedly.

"Is Jay hyung going with us, or is he just going to drop us off?" I asked him couldn't hide my puzzlement.

"He'll come with us." He said with a smile. I figured maybe he wasn't telling me yet, or he will, and we're going somewhere after this dinner, so I didn't say more and couldn't care less.

I smiled when Jay hyung kissed Won's forehead when he reached us, I find it sweet Every time he does that to Won, and he was treating my best friend right as he should.

Jay hyung didn't also forget to greet me, we went straight to his car, and Jungwon sat beside me instead of his future boyfriend,

"Just sit in the front seat, stop making Jay hyung our driver!" I whined at him, chuckling,

I actually feel mortified every time I ride his car because Won just won't let me sit here at the back alone, and it's making Jay hyung seems like our driver.

"It's okay." Jay hyung assured me, but I glared at Won, leaving him no choice but to transfer there.

It wasn't long when we arrived somewhere; it was a traditional restaurant with seemingly 'Hanok' exterior and interior (traditional Korean houses). It was still around Seoul but located in the most central and private property.

Just seeing it from here, it looks screened and expensive. It's not that I couldn't afford it, but we rarely splurged in one meal. I didn't say anything and just followed them inside. They also seemed to book a reservation.

There were few dinners inside, just people on dates and families dressed formally and casually. It was actually embarrassing to go in uniforms. Still, since Won is also wearing his, I ignored it and sat where they did.

"What's up, really?" I asked them, inquisitive while looking around. I'm sure something was happening because this was uncommon for us. I already joined them before in a dinner, but we just went to some fast-food restaurants and cafes, not this formal.

"Nothing really..." Jay hyung replied relaxedly, different from Won. I rubberneck at my best friend that now also staring at me, tense and uneasy, he was very anxious, and it showed.

"Good evening, sirs, Are you going to order now?" A waiter came to assist us. I was about to accept the menu when "No, we're still waiting for someone." Jay hyung said that made me frown. I was starting to figure out everything,

"Won," I called Won, giving him a chance to tell me himself; his eyes starting to quaver, couldn't look at me straight as he bit his lips hard.

"This is not funny!" I firmly told him as I darted at him sharply with a warning.

"Just hear him out." He answered with a hint of worries in his voice and expression. I started to feel frustrated,

"Hear him out for what? We already talked, and he didn't choose me!" I told him, frustrated. "He told me he doesn't want to hurt her!" I added I couldn't control myself.